Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Bangkok Walking Tour: 9 Attractions and Landmarks Worth Visiting

153 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I stayed in Bangkok for eight days in Thailand. I like to plan where to go according to the map and online recommendations after arriving in a city. It's like opening a blind box. The joy you get will be doubled. It doesn't matter if you don't like it, because you have already made preparations and there is no hope of disappointment.

1.HONG SIENG KONG
The green plants and antiques complement each other, with a strong Nanyang architectural style. The indigo-blue walls remind me of Zhang Bishi's former residence in Penang. There are many doors with intricate carvings and various old furniture in the store. The roots of Bodhi and Banyan trees are intertwined and break through the wall. The natural and humanistic combination is harmonious.

2.BANGKOKIAN MUSEUM
The residential museum shows the lifestyle of the Thai middle class during World War II. There are three houses and a garden. The story of two generations of the Surawadee family begins here. The volunteer sisters are very cute. They told us the story of the owner of the house, Rama IX, and taught us Thai. No tickets are required. If you think it is worth it, you can give some tips.

3.CALM IN THE CITY
I saw this spa on IG and was attracted by the decoration of the Phloen Chit store. The service is super considerate. I shrank subconsciously because of the water drops of scrub on my stomach. The service sister immediately changed the hot water. The two-hour package is 1,500 baht, and there is no additional service fee.

4.BAAN RIM NAAM
Leaning on the Chao Phraya River, the food is not good, but it is very relaxing. It is suitable to stay here and do nothing, empty yourself and blow the wind

5.PAYA SHOP
Handmade Thai textiles, exquisite workmanship, but the price is a bit high

6.MOMO TALAT NOI
A small shop in the old town, every piece of clothing is handmade. When I was shopping, I saw a very beautiful piece of peacock blue and gold silk fabric, which has already been taken. The owner said that I can communicate with her on IG in advance to order fabrics and styles. Handmade clothes require fate very much

7.QILIN Qilin
A paradise for maximalism lovers, the whole store is like China in the late Qing Dynasty, strange and decadent. The owner should also be Chinese and can speak some Chinese. Seeing that I was taking pictures, he took the initiative to hand me a fan as a prop. Surprisingly, the drinks and desserts in this restaurant are very delicious. They are beautiful and delicious, and the name is also appropriate.

8.BARGYUU
Japanese barbecue on the rooftop, right next to the light rail. We ordered a set meal, and we ordered the meat from the set meal. The atmosphere is very good, but it is too dark. We have to use the small table lamp on the table to see if the meat is cooked.

9.JOE'S WHISPER
A very popular bar. There will be two bands performing in the evening. The first group will sing English songs, and the second group will sing pure Thai. Although I can't understand it, the local friends are having a lot of fun and will be inspired by it. And the price is very cost-effective. We drank four cocktails and a liter of beer for only 1500 baht.

Bangkok-Bangkok Walking Tour: 9 Attractions and Landmarks Worth Visiting

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-19 08:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.232420 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list