Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Bangkok Boomshake, dope & dirty, Route 66, muin nightclub reviews and comparison

213 0
Post time 2024-7-31 00:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Comparison and evaluation of high-value nightclubs in Bangkok

1. Boomshake. The music, venue and facilities are all good. Very exciting. There are stalls scattered around. There is no minimum consumption for the stalls at present. You can often see Thai girls suddenly pulling you to dance. There are indoor and outdoor. The lighting and DJ are quite advanced. The whole venue switches to house-edm style. There are many beautiful women and handsome men. The hunting for beauty is generally of high quality. The success rate is still relatively high. Open until 4 o'clock. The price of drinks is cost-effective. No tickets are required. Passport photos are enough for admission. There are girls from all over the world. I have also met Japanese girls in it (magical). It is the nightclub with the most I have been to recently. It is very popular now.

2. dope & dirty. The area is not large and it is also very dark inside. The price of drinks is actually similar in every nightclub. The gold room is more than 4,000 baht, the black room is more than 3,000 baht, there are also many beautiful women and handsome men, no tickets are required, passport photos are enough, open until 4 o'clock, it is more like a wild game to solve the problem of quantity.

3. Route 66 Club. Route 66 is a good entry-level club for everyone, because the ticket is 300 baht, and you can exchange it for a beer after entering. You can often see many boys ordering a beer and standing all night just to find a target. There are all kinds of people. Be careful to distinguish between genders when you are wild. The music, venue, and facilities are all good. The space is large and the environment is clean. It is divided into outdoor and indoor areas, but it closes at 2 o'clock.

4. Muin club. A newly opened bar, most people here go together, no tickets are required, and it is very popular now. There are many beauties, more late at night, and more people at 11 o'clock. There are scattered tables and private rooms. The minimum consumption in the private room is 15,000 baht. The scattered tables can open any drinks. The price of drinks is actually similar to that of Bangkok nightclubs. There will be more people on weekends.

Everyone knows about Thai culture. The bars in Bangkok are probably the most open and seductive in the world. I had no interest in bars in China, but I was completely attracted to them in Thailand. I didn't need to eat, but the ambiguous atmosphere (the feeling of lesbian) is really something you can't experience in China. There are very few people playing with their phones in nightclubs. They basically hook up with each other. In the second half of the night, there are drunken dancing everywhere. If you come to Thailand and don't experience nightclubs, it's really a waste of time. If you want to know more about Bangkok nightclubs, you can send me a private message

Bangkok-Bangkok Boomshake, dope & dirty, Route 66, muin nightclub reviews and comparison
Bangkok-Bangkok Boomshake, dope & dirty, Route 66, muin nightclub reviews and comparison

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 04:01 GMT-8 Processed in 0.157408 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list