Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Reeve Sunset Restaurant in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, enjoy the beautiful sunset view

141 0
Post time 2024-6-16 06:56:11 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

You can always believe in the sunset at Ao Nang Beach

The scenery I saw on the way to the beach on the first day (pictures 9~10) was so beautiful!! The original pictures were straight out! It was so beautiful that I dare not Photoshop it that much. Seeing the sky turn red little by little was so happy~ I was more determined to go to the sunset restaurant to enjoy the sunset while eating, so I went to Reeve the next day. Because I didn’t make a reservation in advance, the best viewing seats on the second floor were gone. Friends who want to go to the second floor are recommended to make reservations in advance

The sea breeze was gentle, and I saw the sun set little by little. The singers were also very good, and the food tasted good. There was no thunder, but the sunset we went to the sunset restaurant on the day was the most ordinary compared to the few days in Krabi, but it was also very satisfying. There was also a fireworks show at 8 o'clock in the evening

Krabi-Reeve Sunset Restaurant in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, enjoy the beautiful sunset view
Krabi-Reeve Sunset Restaurant in Ao Nang Beach, Krabi, enjoy the beautiful sunset view

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 21:47 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.160342 second(s), 31 queries .