Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Go-Go bar on Don Juico Road in Angeles City, where brothels open at noon

294 0
Post time 2024-8-7 00:55 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Don Juico Road is located in the west of Walking Street. It takes 15-20 minutes to walk from Walking Street to Don Juico Road. Although the road is dimly lit at night, the public security is very good. If you are unsure, you can take a Jeepney or a tricycle. The fare from Walking Street to Don Juico Road by tricycle is 100P. ​

Clark/Angel City-Go-Go bar on Don Juico Road in Angeles City, where brothels open at noon

The biggest feature of the Go-Go Bar on Don Juico Road is that it opens at noon, and the usual business hours are 12:00-23:00. It is very rare to be able to use the Go-Go bar in broad daylight. At the same time, compared with Walking Street, the price here is cheaper. The average price is as follows:

Guest drink: 70P per cup;
Lady drink: 285P per cup;
BF: 2500P
Lady tip (voluntary): 200P

Accordingly, the appearance of the ladies is a little worse than that of Walking Street, but there are many shops and the total number of ladies is also large. If you visit a few more shops, you will always find the lady you like.​

At about 12 noon, I went to the Go-Go Village on Don Juico Road while walking. In Angeles, there is basically nothing to do during the day, and walking and watching the scenery is the best way to kill time. There are many Go-Go bars, but they are scattered. I stopped in front of a Go-Go bar called "det5". I felt that the store was good, so I went in. Although it was still noon, there were already about 10 ladies on the stage. There were 4 or 5 guests under the stage. The ladies on the stage were just shaking their bodies slowly, looking leisurely and contented. This should be the original atmosphere of the Go-Go bar. The guests have no pressure and can stay in the store for a long time.

I originally wanted to just inspect it and leave, but I didn't expect that the mama was very professional and enthusiastic in serving customers, so I changed my mind and chose a lady to take her out of the store. I wanted to take a Jeepney back to the hotel, but the lady refused. I had to take a tricycle instead. In the car, the lady kept making phone calls. It seems that she is a veteran. When we arrived at the hotel, we took showers separately. The lady claimed to be 21 years old, not tall, with smooth and elastic skin, beautiful figure and full of sexiness. The only drawback was that the lady had a standard Filipino face. The two of us got on the bed and started.

Today, we adopted a passive posture, which was completely dominated by the lady. The lady started to blow without a condom and masturbated with her, and her technique was very skillful. But the lady said, "I will serve you well, and I will give you more tips later." It seems that she is indeed an experienced person. Because the lady has a sexy body, I adopted the rear entry position. There is a big mirror in the room. It is very exciting to thrust and admire the picture in the mirror. More than one friend said that I have perverted tendencies, and they may have some truth. Finally, we changed to the normal position and fired. After the lady took a shower and put on her clothes, she asked for a tip of 1,000 Peso. The tip should not be decided by her, so I gave her 200 Peso. The lady left.

The next day, I went to the same Go-Go bar "det5" again. This time I chose another lady and returned to the hotel. This lady was completely different from the lady yesterday, and her attitude was particularly friendly. After the shower, we started the sex. After the lady gave me a blow job without a condom, I started to penetrate her and she started to masturbate. The foreplay lasted for about 15 minutes. We put on a condom and got together. We tried normal position, doggy style, and normal position again. Afterwards, I gave her a 150P tip, which she accepted with a smile and asked me if I had any chocolates. Other ladies have asked me the same question before, and it seems that Filipino ladies really like chocolates. I must bring more chocolates next time I come. By the way, the mamas in this Go-Go bar are very young, cheerful, and hospitable, which is one of the reasons why I like this shop.

The Go-Go bar on Don Juico Road can be used during the day, and the price is also cheap, which is a good place to go. Although the first lady I met had a bit of an attitude problem, the service content was still good. The second lady was a completely high-quality lady and left me with a very good impression. You can take a lady back to the hotel to have sex in broad daylight, which is the biggest charm of Angeles City. Among the many Go-Go bars on Don Juico Road, I recommend "det5" to everyone.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:30 GMT-8 Processed in 0.383201 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list