Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Let's relax SPA massage center at Wake Up Hotel Ao Nang, Krabi, with gentle massage

246 0
Post time 2024-8-10 23:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This shop in Ao Nang Beach is very clean and big. I think it's better to do traditional Thai massage in those shops on the street. After all, it's much cheaper and the service is also very good. At let's relax, we chose essential oil spa, which was really super comfortable. The technique was gentle, which was gentler and less stretching than traditional Thai massage. I have to say that the service was very good. When I entered the door, I was asked to change into disposable underwear. The quality was super good and super comfortable.

Hua Hin-Let's relax SPA massage center at Wake Up Hotel Ao Nang, Krabi, with gentle massage
Hua Hin-Let's relax SPA massage center at Wake Up Hotel Ao Nang, Krabi, with gentle massage

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:34 GMT-8 Processed in 0.211652 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list