Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Travel in Chiang Mai and live like a localšŸ˜. Who doesnā€™t have a favorite place?

99 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I canā€™t remember how many times Iā€™ve been to Chiang Mai. I havenā€™t been abroad for three years. When my friend saw that my first outbound ticket was still for Chiang Mai, he was surprised and asked me: Why Chiang Mai again? I canā€™t really explain why it was Chiang Mai again, but who doesnā€™t have a place they blindly like?

Chiang Mai-Travel in Chiang Mai and live like a localšŸ˜. Who doesnā€™t have a favorite place?

Every time before, I came to Chiang Mai with friends, but this time I was alone. It has been a long time since I walked alone on the streets of a strange country.

When I went to Chiang Mai this time, I stayed in a super beautiful airbnb. The landlord is a girl born in Chiang Mai who has been engaged in design and advertising work in Bangkok for 10 years. The room I stayed in was on the second floor, and the room downstairs was The coffee & ice cream shop she runs.

Chiang Mai-Travel in Chiang Mai and live like a localšŸ˜. Who doesnā€™t have a favorite place?

Every day here I sleep until I wake up naturally, and then I watch through the window in the room the tourists coming downstairs washing up, brushing their teeth, and eating breakfast.

My room is small, but when I open the door there is a bench where I can sit and rest. Every night I lie on it and turn on the computer to work or watch a favorite movie. Chiang Mai is not like Bangkok. The wind here is very cool in the morning and evening. I hold my computer and listen to music every night. I inexplicably love this time of lying down here and slowly passing by.

One day I sat with the landlord and chatted for half an hour, and she even gave me a strawberry ice cream ź’° Ā“Ķˆ įµ• `Ķˆ ź’±

My B&B is next to Tha Pae Gate, so I often wear a loose T-shirt and flip-flops to go to Tha Pae Gate and walk along the moat. Traveling alone takes a lot of time because there are no friends around. Chatted with me so I had lots of time to raise my camera and take pictures.

What I like most in Chiang Mai is the ancient city area. When I have nothing to do, I will go to the ancient city to walk around the streets. No matter how many times I come, every time You will be able to discover new highlights of the ancient city.

In fact, if you really want to experience this city, the best way is to walk. The so-called world is just a street.

Whenever my friends ask me for tips on Chiang Mai, I always say: You must go to Chiang Mai on weekends! Because on weekends, there are so many markets in Chiang Mai that you canā€™t finish visiting them all. JINGJAI MARKET is one of them, and some people just call it JJ MARKET.

There are many original handmade clothes and accessories in this market, and every stall is easy to browse.

By the way, every market in Chiang Mai has street performers performing. When you are tired from shopping, buy a cup of coffee and listen to music to relax. , duration 00:19 There is also the Coconut Grove Market which has become popular in the past two years. The entire market is wrapped among coconut trees. The stalls mainly sell snacks and Mainly food.

There are also cute animals here for tourists to feed and take photos with.

But you need to be careful when playing. The green place is not a lawn, but a ditch! I only stayed here for two hours, but I witnessed two tragic incidents of mobile phones falling into the ditch! =ĶŸĶŸĶžĶž(ź’ŖāŒ“ź’Ŗ*)

Playing in Chiang Mai on the weekend is like a female star going to the market, there will be so many markets that you can visit in two days I canā€™t even count them on my fingers! Rainforest Market is also one of the markets that I think is worth visiting. It mainly focuses on handmade products. Compared with other markets, tourists will Less.

Chiang Mai is an extremely interesting city. For example, here you will see unmanned shops selling drinks, and the stall owner is a cute little bear.

Because there are relatively few tourists at the Rainforest Market, I took out a Tripod here and took the first tripod selfie in my life. The effect was pretty good, hahaha! ą­§(ļ¹’ļø į“—ļ¹’ļø”)ą­Ø

But if I had to recommend two must-go markets, I would still choose the one in the ancient city Weekend Night Market. Especially the Sunday night market. The Sunday night market is the largest and most original market in Chiang Mai. It takes at least 2-3 hours to visit from beginning to end.

In order to eat more at the night market, I also temporarily made an appointment with a girl on Xiaohongshu to join me, and we shared what we wanted to eat at the Sunday night market. We ate all over the stalls, and she even took me home on a motorcycle until late at night. Making friends is one of the most meaningful things about Traveling. On the road, you will see different scenery, meet different people, listen to strangers telling stories from all over the world, and exchange different moods.

When you are tired of shopping, find a roadside massage to massage your feet. It only costs 200 baht (about 40rmb) an hour

If you are not going to Chiang Mai on the weekend It doesnā€™t matter, there is still a market here for you to visit. Chiang Mai University is also one of the must-see attractions in Chiang Mai. After shopping, go straight to the back door and Chiang Mai Mai University Backdoor Night Market is open for you every day.

Oh, by the way. This time I finally got to see the elephants! There are several elephant camps in Chiang Mai. Unlike other places, the elephant camps in Chiang Mai do not allow you to ride elephants, nor do they perform performances. . Here you can only feed the elephants, play with them in the mud, and give them a bath. When I went to feed sugar cane to a baby elephant, he even kissed me with his nose! happiness! šŸ˜

Here, returning to nature, everyone can be a happy adult.

In Chiang Mai, you can always live in the most comfortable way. Itā€™s okay to be a tourist or live like a local. Chiang Mai is still in my travel plan next year. I hope I can spend a month living there next time and live more like a local.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright Ā©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.254089 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list