Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Osaka Tobita Shinchi brothel street, kissing with gentle ladies, oral sex without condom

127 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:23 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I came to the Osaka Tobita Shinchi brothel group at around 8 pm on Saturday. I entered the brothel group from the side of the Yokai Street, and I walked and looked for girls. The girls of each house were sitting at the door, and it was easy for customers to choose girls. I intuitively chose a seemingly gentle girl, who was between 35 and 40 years old. The girl took my hand and went up to the second floor. Enter the gun room. The girl asked about the package time, I chose 20 minutes and paid 11,000 yen. The girl temporarily withdrew, but soon returned to the room.

Osaka-Osaka Tobita Shinchi brothel street, kissing with gentle ladies, oral sex without condom
Osaka-Osaka Tobita Shinchi brothel street, kissing with gentle ladies, oral sex without condom

The girl asked me to lie down, and she came up and started a deep kiss, which was beyond my expectation. The girl's kiss was extremely hot, and it felt like being kissed by my big dog. Then, the girl started a blow job without a condom, and the girl was on top with a condom. The lady's movements were very large, and my little brother was greatly stimulated, and felt that there was a danger of firing at any time. I quickly changed to the normal position, took the initiative, and controlled the situation.

I rushed hard and the alarm rang twice. The lady said to me, "Ignore the alarm, continue." I put down my bag, accelerated and sprinted, firing. The lady helped me deal with the battlefield. Me: "I almost ran out of time." The lady: "It doesn't matter, it's the weekend anyway, no need to rush." ​​I felt the unique atmosphere of the monster street. Although the ladies here are older, their hospitality and service quality are really good.

After going downstairs, I found that the lady sitting at the door was younger, probably no more than 30 years old. I got the fruit candy and left the brothel. Very satisfied. The street outside was dark. I walked to the Zoo-mae station of the tram and took the Midosuji Line tram back to Namba.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.147728 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list