Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

I Spa, a massage parlor opened by a Taiwanese traditional Chinese medicine practitioner

236 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:54 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I-Spa, opened by a Taiwanese Chinese medicine practitioner, is located in the alley of Pier 3 in Boracay. In terms of essential oil selection, seven kinds (seven colors) of compound herbal essential oils are prepared, and various treatments are carried out through essential oil massage.

Chinese herbal massage--Xiangtuo, uses unique herbal powder (more than ten kinds of natural herbs such as calamus and camphor) with essential oils, and rubs on the body. After that, you can feel the lightness of the body.

Hot stone I Spa, warm stones stimulate acupuncture points, quickly help essential oils enter the body, promote lymphatic and blood circulation, and accelerate metabolism. Bringing people's body, mind, and spirit into a deep state of relaxation is extremely helpful for mental stress relief, and achieves a balance between body and mind.

Time: 2 hours
Reference fee: US$80 (excluding tips)

There is a shower room in the ISPA. Before, I took a shower here directly after the water project, and then started spa after washing~ Very comfortable

Boracay-I Spa, a massage parlor opened by a Taiwanese traditional Chinese medicine practitioner
Boracay-I Spa, a massage parlor opened by a Taiwanese traditional Chinese medicine practitioner

Each guest must fill out a questionnaire before doing spa, so that the therapist can understand the physical condition of each guest and the applicable essential oils.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 19:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.166302 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list