Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Massage is so comfortable! Phuket Oasis SPA Experience, Free Hotel Pickup

216 0
Post time 2024-8-14 22:39 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When Traveling to Southeast Asia, you must experience SPA. Because I booked the flight and hotel package online, there is a SPA option in the additional products, and all the SPA services provided are from the Oasis. I checked before booking, and the reviews seemed to be okay. But at that time, I didn't have a specific plan for what to do every day, so I didn't choose it in the package. As a result! When I wanted to book it two days later, the price actually increased!

First of all, let me talk about the service. I booked it after arriving in Phuket, and the communication with the customer service was relatively smooth. Oasis has several stores in Phuket. Which one to go to depends on the customer's choice, and the other depends on the location of the hotel. Generally, it is selected according to the principle of proximity. There is also the schedule of the store on the day. So it is best to book early. The customer service of this hotel is quite good. The communication for booking and pick-up is very good. I was afraid that we would miss the driver and called me several times to confirm the location. And it should be their local customer service staff in Thailand. They don't speak standard Chinese, but I can hear it clearly.

Phuket-Massage is so comfortable! Phuket Oasis SPA Experience, Free Hotel Pickup

The car we used for pick-up was Oasis' own car, with the name of the store on the car. The driver was also very polite and drove very quickly. He sent us to the mountain. There were two other groups of guests who arrived at the store at the same time. They were picked up by different cars, and another group drove up by themselves. Our store is on the mountain. If it is during the day, you can book an outdoor massage room and see the scenery below from the mountain. However, we went there at night and were still indoors, so we didn't see anything.

Phuket-Massage is so comfortable! Phuket Oasis SPA Experience, Free Hotel Pickup

When waiting at the door, we will be given a form to fill in some basic information, such as where we want to focus on the massage, where we have injuries, what kind of massage intensity we want, etc. After filling in all the information, we will wait for our seats. After entering the room, the waiter will first explain the care products in the room and how to use the safe. Then the guests will be left to take a shower and change clothes by themselves. After washing, ring the bell and they will come in. Both masseuses are ladies. The lady who massaged my husband is a little older, so the intensity may be more suitable for men.

The massage package I chose includes the whole body. The parts that are not massaged will be covered with a bath towel first. The massage starts from the feet to the head and neck step by step. I fell asleep in the second half of the massage. It was really comfortable. The masseur will also ask if the strength is good enough and will adjust it according to the customer's requirements at any time. The overall experience is still very good. After the massage, I left the massage room and went back to the front desk after tidying up. I filled out an after-sales service form and was provided with tea. The ladies at the front desk are still very beautiful, but they don’t know Chinese. They speak English and gestures throughout the whole process.

We were also taken back to the hotel by the car we used to come here, and they took us all the way to the hotel entrance, which was very convenient. We went to sleep right after we got back, it was so comfortable. There are actually many options for SPA in Phuket, and there are many shops on the roadside, but you just need to distinguish which ones are normal and which ones are special, you know. Generally, shops with old ladies sitting at the door are relatively normal shops. There is a community massage shop at the door of the second hotel we stayed in, which is very cheap and charges according to the part. We originally wanted to find a day to experience foot massage, but we never had time, which is a pity. The aunties in this shop are experienced at first glance, and I believe the massage will feel good.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.132509 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list