Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Boracay's top 7 restaurants, absolutely delicious food, don't consider other

20 0
Post time 2024-5-29 05:04:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Just returned from a vacation in Boracay, and I can't wait to share my food adventure with you!

Cyma Greek Taverna

This Greek restaurant is my favorite on the island, located in Dmall. The crab noodles are amazing, but what amazed me even more was the grilled pork chop, which is full of portions and will definitely satisfy you! There are also pork/beef rolls, which are super large and only cost more than 200 pesos, which is great value!

Gerry’s Grill

Boracay-Boracay's top 7 restaurants, absolutely delicious food, don't consider other

Located on the beach, I met a few compatriots when I went upstairs. The beef stew they strongly recommended is really delicious, juicy and stewed just right. And the grilled squid and water spinach are just sweet enough, which makes people linger!

Epic

Boracay-Boracay's top 7 restaurants, absolutely delicious food, don't consider other

It is another seaside restaurant, and you can enjoy the sunset while dining! The environment is great! I ordered their super burger, which is really good! There is also mango ice, which is sweet but not greasy. The shrimp balls and beef are also very good, but they are a little sweet after being fried.

Mr.D la bettola

This restaurant was recommended by a young lady on Xiaohongshu, who said it was the back canteen of her friend who was living there. I ordered fried steak and pasta, and they tasted great, and there was no disappointment at all! Pizza is also a signature dish, but I didn't try it this time. When chatting with the Filipino boss, he also recommended a Thai restaurant frequented by locals. I must try it next time!

Congas restaurant 🇹🇭

That's right! It's this Cangas! Super authentic Thai food, and the price is super affordable! I ordered Tom Yum Goong soup, curry beef, mango sticky rice, a fried wing, and a cup of mango ice, and it was only 1,400 pesos! Later I recommended it to two Shanghai ladies I met on the island, and they also praised it! There is no information about this restaurant on the Internet, but it is basically foreigners who go there. I think it is simply a hidden food treasure!

Henann Buffet

The environment is so beautiful, right by the sea. Imagine sitting in a seaside restaurant and dining at sunset, what a pleasant experience! Unfortunately, the food gave me diarrhea. So when you go out, remember to bring medicine for diarrhea! However, the musicians' performance in the evening was really great, and the atmosphere was great! They also sang Teresa Teng's songs, which made us Chinese compatriots feel very close. After the buffet, there was a performance of playing with fire, which was very exciting!

Youlian Supermarket

After eating on the island for a week, on the last day of returning home, I went to the Chinese supermarket Youlian and bought two buckets of instant noodles! Chinese instant noodles are still delicious! The supermarket is full of Chinese food, even snail noodles! It's a savior for taste buds!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:13 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.152050 second(s), 33 queries .