Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Boracay 5-day travel food record🥶, where I saw the beautiful sunset

299 0
Post time 2024-7-15 03:14 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Before I went there, I heard that the food in Boracay was terrible. When I first arrived, I did step on the thunder, but I also ate in some good restaurants. Since I am very afraid of heat, I also recorded the air conditioning. But the content about air conditioning is limited to the time when I went there.
-
🍽️Gerry’s Grill (P1)
I saw the beautiful sunset here, so I have to give a good review hhh
The squid and grilled skewers are a bit salty, the fried chicken is very woody, and the spring rolls are suitable for my Chinese stomach. The roasted pig's trotters are big and the skin is hard, which tastes good. Four Seasons Smoothie is delicious and beautiful! There are two stores. I went to S2, which has air conditioning!
💰P 700+ per person
-
🍽️Jardin Mediterranean Cuisine (P2-4)
The waiter who served us was so happy. He kept humming along with the music in the store. Happiness is contagious. His service also made me feel very happy~ I ordered a lobster noodle recommended by the chef and a pork chop. I don’t remember the name but it tasted good. The first floor is open but it is quite cool. The air conditioning on the second floor is awesome.
💰900+P per person
-
🍽️The Pig Out Bistro (P9)
The food is really not that good. The sashimi and mussels on the seafood platter are not fresh. The oysters that are well received are also average, but their fried chicken is delicious! The environment is good and there is air conditioning~
💰110+rmb per person
-
🥞The Sunny Side Cafe (P7-8)
This cafe feels like a small shop on Jeju Island, fresh and cute.
I ordered taro muffins and Benedict eggs. The taste is pretty good for the island. Remember to order half a muffin, the portion is large. There is no air conditioning on the first and second floors and it is very hot. I left quickly after eating.
💰400+P per person
-
🍹Paraw Beach Club (P5-6)
The sky bar on the third floor is very good. I recommend going there in the evening to watch the sunset! There was music playing under the sunset, which was very atmospheric. The coconut milkshake was delicious, but the mango and banana ones were just average. There was no air conditioning on the first floor, the second floor had very weak air conditioning, and the third floor was open-air, but it was not hot in the evening, and the sea breeze was very comfortable.
💰P500+ per person
-
🥥🍦Coco mama (P10-11)
Highly! Highly! Recommended! The top 1 I've eaten in Boracay! I have to come here every day! I also tried the sister store Mango mama, which was not as good! There were no seats in Coco mama, but there were a few seats with air conditioning in Mango mama.
💰320P
-
🍽️Others
Jollibee's fried chicken was quite tender and juicy (I ate this at the Manila airport). McDonald's fried chicken was not as delicious as the ones in China. I also ate a Chengdu hot pot. The base tasted right, but the dishes were just average in freshness and the price was a bit expensive.

Boracay-Boracay 5-day travel food record🥶, where I saw the beautiful sunset

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-9 01:29 GMT-8 Processed in 0.183349 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list