Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

A must-go crab shop for delicious food in Cebu, the red crab and chilli crab are very big

226 0
Post time 2024-5-20 04:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Cebu-A must-go crab shop for delicious food in Cebu, the red crab and chilli crab are very big
Cebu-A must-go crab shop for delicious food in Cebu, the red crab and chilli crab are very big
Today I will share with you the most satisfying and delicious crab restaurant in the Philippines? RED CRAB
I am a Korean who prefers seafood, hehe

I have eaten chili crab in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Singapore.

Then this time I had the most delicious chili crab in Cebu.

This hotel is on Mactan Island not far from the Airport Shangri-La Hotel and Movenpick. We took a tuk-tuk and arrived there in about 10 minutes.

It’s a bigger restaurant than I thought, with 20 to 30 tables inside. We sat outside and there were plenty of seats. The two of us ordered butter garlic shrimp and Shanghai fried rice (don’t know why it’s called Shanghai, haha, I like it) Shanghai wine ordered this fried rice), and the protagonist chili crab!

You can choose the big crab by yourself, and there are also small ones of about 600g~700g. We ordered 1.3kg, 100g for about 220p, and the extra large crab we ordered was almost more than 300p, which is a great deal! And the chili crab sauce here is very delicious, highly recommended!

Name: RED CRAB
Address: 2 M.L. Quezon National Highway, Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
Phone: +63 917 649 2550

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:07 GMT-8 Processed in 0.198096 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list