Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Dao anma, the hottest erotic massage parlor in Seoul, offers special foreplay services

219 0
Post time 2024-8-20 03:15 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are still many boutique massage shops in Seoul. They are slowly updating for you. They all accept foreigners. Dao anma is a shop with many foreplay services. I will give you a brief explanation in the service process. In short, it is very exciting. It is the best massage shop I have experienced so far. It is located on the 7th floor as shown by the arrow in the picture. It is a little difficult to find. Look at the picture and charge! Take the subway to Hakdong and you can walk to it. The front desk can speak some English and there will be service staff to introduce it.

Seoul-Dao anma, the hottest erotic massage parlor in Seoul, offers special foreplay services
Seoul-Dao anma, the hottest erotic massage parlor in Seoul, offers special foreplay services
Location: 90-6 Nonhyun-Dong, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea

Service process

When you enter the store, you first choose a set meal, then take a shower and change clothes. It is a bit similar to the process of domestic health care. There will be a mama-san to ask you what type of girl you like. After you have a general understanding, she will arrange a girl for you (if you specify, you need to pay extra money. Most of the quality is OK. Don't worry too much, just listen to the arrangement). Go upstairs and you will see 3 girls, one is the girl who fights with you, and the other two are girls who play games, which is also one of the signature services of this store.

Specifically, they have a foreplay service, also called game service. 3 girls take you to the bench in the corridor, where you can watch other guests being served by other girls. In short, this set of visuals is very stimulating. PS, it is a loss to ejaculate here, so it is recommended to masturbate before going. It feels like the picture

During the game service stage, the girl will also put on a condom for you for a while. If you are a quick shooter, I strongly recommend choosing a 2-shot service. Don't ask why, because after the service in this corridor, you can enter the room. Entering the room is also outrageous. There will be women coming in to bite you. If you are lucky, there will be 6 or 7 people taking turns to bite you. It's really outrageous. The first time I went there, I was a little shocked. This is the end of this process, and then it is the full service stage, which is basically not much different from domestic ISO. Only after the service is completed, it will get to the point. So as I said above, you may ejaculate during this period. If you don't have strong willpower, don't save the money for that shot, otherwise it will lose a lot of meaning. Basically, normal people don't have a shot in the service, and then rush to the bed. This is the process.

The whole process can be summarized into the game stage, the massage stage, and the stage of having sex on the bed. The 60 minutes are very full, and basically not a minute is wasted. Because there are many girls, this service can be said to be a Korean service feature, and many massage shops can't experience the happiness. I suggest everyone to experience it!

Consumption

60 minutes once: 260,000 won
60 minutes twice: 300,000 won Highly recommended!
3P: 520,000 won 4P: 780,000 won 30,000 won for designated girls

Girls: There are about 25 girls in the day and night shifts, which are basically very popular. It is also full at noon. It is recommended to go early to check it out. The girls are not very young, but they are all very sexy. The service is very good, highlighting a special group P and other game services.

Overall evaluation: Currently the best and one of the most popular stores in Seoul, recommended to experience, the game service is really exciting, rare in the world.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:40 GMT-8 Processed in 0.193782 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list