Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Tokyo Travel. Nezu Museum Garden Cafe and 🧙🏻‍♂️Harry Potter Studios Hagrid Cake Pendant

186 0
Post time 2024-8-21 05:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

P1 Went to the most beautiful Nezu Museum🏡Garden Cafe
P2 Took photos of Tokyo Tower without any obstruction in Roppongi Hills
P3 Bought Hagrid cake pendant at Harry Potter Studios🧙🏻‍♂️
P4 Met Edison Chen’s sidewalk in Nakameguro☕ and drank
P5 Took photos of Tokyo Tower for free at Azabudai Hills
P6 Went to the most beautiful National Art Center, Tokyo📸
P7 Drank Leaves Coffee, one of the top three in Asia
P8 Bought Daikanyama souvenirs🍬NUMBER SUGAR
P9 Ate at Michelin dessert shop🧁Dolce Tacubo
P10 Ate at Nakameguro’s popular fruit🥪Daiwa Nakameguro
P11 Drank at Fuglen, the No.1 coffee ranked by the New York Times (average)
P12 I drank the 🍸 of Martini God Mori Takao and asked for his autograph
P13 I went to Hayao Miyazaki's Ghibli Museum🤖
P14 I drank the 🍸 made by Kazuo Ueda for Ryuichi Sakamoto
P15 I ate the internet-famous Michelin ramen 🍜 Iruka
P16 I drank the super 🔥 Bar Centifolia in Azabu Juban
P17 I drank omakase☕KOFFEE MAMEYA Kakeru
P18 I drank onibus coffee where you can see the train

Tokyo-Tokyo Travel. Nezu Museum Garden Cafe and 🧙🏻‍♂️Harry Potter Studios Hagrid Cake Pendant
Tokyo-Tokyo Travel. Nezu Museum Garden Cafe and 🧙🏻‍♂️Harry Potter Studios Hagrid Cake Pendant

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:17 GMT-8 Processed in 0.208709 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list