Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Large-scale live party and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? What's up gogobar in Pattaya

96 0
Post time 2024-9-1 22:34 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

What's Up & Imagine Club on Pattaya Walking Street is one of Pattaya's most underrated, expensive and amazing gogobars.

In a city full of little girls, Bangkok Shuffle (What's Up & Imagine Club) really chooses to be different. The bar is filled with young, busty beauties who could easily walk down any Victoria's Secret runway. The show itself is well-made and choreographed, enough to make you believe you chose to spend a night in Las Vegas and spend some serious money.

Prices at What's Up & Imagine Club Pattaya
Bar fine: 1500 baht (1000 baht after midnight) Lady drinks: 250 baht Beer: 200 baht

Tequila: 220 baht Short time: 2-3k baht Long time: 4-5k baht

Rating

Girls: 5/5 Dancing: 5/5 Debauchery: 4/5 Prices: 1/5 Service: 5/5 Overall rating: 4/5

Pattaya-Large-scale live party and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? What's up gogobar in Pattaya

Girls

There are an average of 50+ girls working each night, these girls dance on stage in groups of 10-15, putting on choreographed shows all night long. The choreographed dancing is unlike any other bar I have been to in Thailand, the production values, costumes, beautiful performances definitely make this a bar to be in.

The girls wear many different sexy outfits – some in sexy lingerie, while others in dresses etc. Most of the girls in this bar could easily be mistaken for models from Victoria’s Secret. From my time here I found most of the girls to be friendly and playful, although the ladydrinks are quite expensive.

Pattaya-Large-scale live party and Victoria's Secret Fashion Show? What's up gogobar in Pattaya

Staff

The waitresses and staff were all very friendly, accommodating and welcoming. Also a bonus - the staff can serve you some popcorn or fries while you enjoy the show.

Atmosphere

The bar itself is beautiful, with rich red and black tapestries, intricate flowers, and origami with black wood carvings throughout the decor. This gogobar even has a bit of a nightclub feel to it compared to the gogo bars on Walking Street.

Final thoughts on Pattaya Updates and Imagine Club

I recommend everyone to try Pattaya. The service and performances are far above the average in Bangkok and Pattaya.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:15 GMT-8 Processed in 0.196118 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list