Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Korean barbecue at Hanjip Korean Grill House in Singapore, recommended seafood pancakes and beef

159 0
Post time 2024-9-7 03:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Restaurant name: Hanjip Korean Grill House

My dad has made it! I came to Singapore for a trip. I only eat Chinese food on weekdays, but I came to eat Korean barbecue for the second time. It is hidden in Clarke Quay. The moment I opened the door... there were so many foreign friends. You don’t have to do it yourself. The staff will grill it on the spot. You can cook it as well as you want, and there are all kinds of free side dishes! You can eat as much as you want and have fun.

I did some research before going. I came here just for this beef! You can tell from the color and texture that it is impeccable!! The middle is tender and juicy, and it is visibly tender. It is also charcoal grilled... It is even more delicious. The other dishes that my boyfriend ordered are all delicious! Especially the seafood pancake... It is very delicious when eaten with beef and side dishes. The hot and spicy kimchi seafood tofu soup bibimbap is really amazing. I admit that fried chicken is really good, crispy and crunchy... I can’t resist it. The calories are off the charts and the taste is also explosive! The taste of ginseng chicken soup is more personal. The soup is medicinal, with bean curd and ginkgo. It is a bit unique to me. If you have never tried it, you can try it. The chicken is stewed soft and tasty... it falls off the bone immediately after being picked up.

I have to praise the service! The apron and dessert were given. After eating for 2 hours, there was no smell of oil smoke on my clothes and hair, which is a plus. The quality of the meat here is far beyond expectations. It can be said that the atmosphere and taste are perfect. The side dishes were also refilled for several rounds. It was so delicious.

Singapore-Korean barbecue at Hanjip Korean Grill House in Singapore, recommended seafood pancakes and beef
Singapore-Korean barbecue at Hanjip Korean Grill House in Singapore, recommended seafood pancakes and beef

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 10:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.160584 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list