Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Thai Royale SPA in Cebu, Philippines, with a quiet environment and a gravel path

203 0
Post time 2024-9-8 02:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I found Thai Royale SPA on Google. It is not very attractive. It is on the second floor of a small building on the street. There is no bright sign. I suspected that it was closed. I walked up the small stairs next to it. The service attitude is very good. The price is very cheap, 50 yuan per hour. The environment is relatively quiet. There is a gravel path inside. I come here every day for massage. Tip according to your mood.

It should be noted that the overall environment is relatively quiet. You need to speak quietly, otherwise you will be reminded. On the last day I went there, I met seven or eight people from Taiwan Province. They kept chattering. The clerk reminded them twice but there was no improvement. Finally, they fell asleep after being massaged. Then they quieted down.

Cebu-Thai Royale SPA in Cebu, Philippines, with a quiet environment and a gravel path
Cebu-Thai Royale SPA in Cebu, Philippines, with a quiet environment and a gravel path

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:36 GMT-8 Processed in 0.203023 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list