Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Travel to Hanoi, the coffee city, and the leisurely life in the treasure town of Southeast Asia

105 0
Post time 2024-9-9 00:17 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During my ten years of Traveling, Vietnam was never on my Travel list.
But more and more friends who have been there recommended to me to go to Vietnam.
While air tickets are not expensive, let's go to Vietnam.
I didn't expect that the first stop - Hanoi, gave me a huge surprise!

Many people think that the capital of Vietnam is Ho Chi Minh, but in fact, Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam. Hanoi is very close to China. You can take international buses and international trains from Guangxi to Hanoi.

☕️Hanoi is the city of coffee.
Hanoi is really made of coffee. There is a cafe every three steps.
Whether it is locals or tourists from all over the world, they all like to sit on the roadside and drink coffee.
The atmosphere is really chill! When the sun shines down, it really feels like a movie.
The coffee here is really cheap, almost just over 10 RMB per cup.
I drank coffee from 3 coffee shops today, and the atmosphere and feeling of each one are very comfortable.
The legendary drip coffee of [Trung Nguyên Legend Cafe] is very expensive, nearly 50 RMB per cup, which is unnecessary.
[Cong Caphe] is at the entrance of St. Joseph's Cathedral, and the three-story French-style villa is very comfortable.
[Café Pho Co] is said to be the first egg coffee, a very hidden old house, and the egg coffee is very rich and smooth.
🍜You must eat Pho noodles when you come to Hanoi.
There is really a pho shop every five steps in Hanoi.
Vietnamese noodles are really delicious! The soup is light and delicious, and the noodles are very soft and sticky.
There are many "Michelin recommended" pho shops in Hanoi, all of which are worth checking in.
[Phở 10]'s half-cooked beef noodles, and [PHO GA NGUYET】's chicken wings are worth a try, very close
📸Hanoi attractions recommendations
Hanoi attractions are still relatively numerous and concentrated, but the reviews are generally average
We went to St. Joseph's Cathedral, which was built in imitation of Notre Dame de Paris, and could only be photographed from the periphery
The attractions around Hoan Kiem Lake, such as the Temple of Literature and Thang Long Imperial Citadel, are up to you
🏨Hanoi accommodation recommendations
It is recommended to stay at Hoan Kiem Lake or 36 Lines Street, which is the downtown area of ​​Hanoi's old city
Most of the attractions are in this circle, and all kinds of well-received pho shops and cafes are here
No need to take a taxi, just walk along CityWalk the whole way, they are all very close
🚗Hanoi transportation recommendations
Hanoi's transportation is really bad and chaotic, with a lot of motorcycles and cars
Fortunately, I live in 36 Lines Street, and I have been walking for the past two days
From Hanoi Airport to the city center, I took bus No. 86 directly
It only costs 45k per person and it takes an hour to get there
If you want to take an online taxi, you can use Grab, you can choose a car or a motorcycle

Hanoi-Travel to Hanoi, the coffee city, and the leisurely life in the treasure town of Southeast Asia
Hanoi-Travel to Hanoi, the coffee city, and the leisurely life in the treasure town of Southeast Asia

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 17:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.432216 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list