Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

The atmosphere of Singapore's Marquee nightclub, where people dance and drink

162 0
Post time 2024-9-10 01:41 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went there for two consecutive nights last week, and every night was different and fun. I feel that I am still too ignorant. There are not only slides indoors, but also large Ferris wheels (both projects basically require a queue of about 20 minutes, but it is worth it). I felt the atmosphere of the amusement park in the nightclub. I admire it very much and have been sighing about this design. In terms of music, for a commercial EDM nightclub, it is suitable for most babies in China. The ticket price is 30 SGD for girls and 40 SGD for boys, including a glass of wine. I just want to say that it is worth it to dance, drink, and go to the amusement park! You can also buy tickets on site. The stamps are different every night. There are many corners suitable for taking photos in the whole venue. There are toilets on each floor. If you order wine, you have to wait in line for a long time.

There is also a special smoking room with sofas. If you are tired of dancing and there is no booth, you can go to the smoking room to sit down (but you cannot bring alcohol into the smoking room, you have to put it on the small table at the door). Of course, they also have a secret room for vvip. My friends drank Clase Azul like water and champagne in it, so crazy. Everyone says that Singapore's nightlife is boring because most shops close at around 1:30, but here you can dance until dawn. In addition, you don't need to arrive early, the main DJ usually starts at 1-1:30.

For dinner, you can drink and eat at the restaurant on the top floor of MBS, and have a drink and enjoy the scenery. Before going, you can also check out club Avenue on the first floor. The music style is hip-hop, with a sense of arcade, which is also quite fun.

Singapore-The atmosphere of Singapore's Marquee nightclub, where people dance and drink

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:57 GMT-8 Processed in 0.206141 second(s), 34 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list