Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

I traveled to South Korea by myself when I was 18 years old. International travel is not as difficult as imagined.

316 0
Post time 2024-5-22 21:37 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In fact, Traveling abroad is not as difficult as imagined~

Travel preparation:

1. Visa (it is very simple for college students to apply for the coordinates of Beijing, I submitted the visa myself and the visa was issued within a week)

2. Investigate transportation

-Ticket ticket: USD 200 round Trip, which feels a bit expensive

-High-speed rail: Since I plan to visit the two cities of Seoul and Busan, I chose to take the KTX and Mugunghwa trains respectively (the latter is to save money hahaha, you can spend the night on the slow train)

-Subway: The only way to have fun in Seoul and Busan is to take the subway. There are many Ufostravel guides, and there are also ride guides at Station B. Originally, I heard on the Internet that the Korean subway is very complicated (sometimes there are only a few lines). In fact, after riding for more than a week, I feel that as long as you read the signs carefully, it will be absolutely fine!

Seoul-I traveled to South Korea by myself when I was 18 years old. International travel is not as difficult as imagined.
Seoul-I traveled to South Korea by myself when I was 18 years old. International travel is not as difficult as imagined.

I can write poems on the subway, which is really artistic!

3. Exchange money: I haven’t opened a visa card yet. I mainly rely on cash and WeChat Pay (Alipay) for shopping. 99% of convenience stores in South Korea can perform the latter transaction, so I can do the latter at olive young and various convenience stores. I recommend everyone to use Alipay, so that you will not be short of cash... (referring to me)
I did not make an appointment for currency exchange at the Bank of China in advance (well, procrastination), but exchanged it at Daxing Airport on the day of departure. , also very convenient)

4. Safety: Maybe because I flew to most cities in China after the college entrance examination and had fun, my parents didn’t worry much about this trip abroad. But I still [report the itinerary on WeChat at any time, send them the embassy and police phone numbers in advance, and communicate what should be done if I don’t reply to WeChat within 24 hours] and don’t travel at night or go to more dangerous bars at night/ Near nightclub. e.g. Itaewon

Here I saw a repost that said, "What fun things are there in Korea/Dangerous nightclubs are fun places and you don't go there... Travel is just a difficulty caused by money and time) That’s all.” I really feel that some people travel in vain to expand their horizons. How come the more they see the world, the narrower their ideas become? I don’t want to prove anything in front of such values, but we often say that “traveling alone” is difficult, but it is really difficult. In terms of money and time? Is the "fun" we often say only for dancing in a nightclub? In order to save money, I went to a fried chicken restaurant opposite Busan Station that was closed on the last night of the trip. Staying overnight in a hotel and buying the cheapest and slowest train tickets to kill time; meeting two missionaries in Hongdae who were too positive to refuse but finally getting rid of them with wisdom; cooking instant noodles with French girls in a youth hostel, Share with her the biscuits my mother sent from Xinjiang... These are my most precious experiences during travel. Aren’t these experiences all a courage to be proud of?

Successful travel is never about visiting a certain place. It is so simple to get fun things, and it is never through the "standards" set by the outside world that you can sublimate your own value.

5. Other preparations: data card (bought by tb), power bank, selfie stick (actually not used at all. ), pdd bought a pirated Kitty Eagle backpack...

6. The guide is written in the school book. I feel that it has no reference value. Korea is such a big place and I can’t think of any other unique attractions hhh

Genshin Impact, start!

It is recommended that everyone go to Seoul Tower to see the night view

Itaewon

Souvenirs

Xinjiang people who always live according to Xinjiang time...I bought the ticket at nine o'clock, and the sky in Busan has already It was so dark, so I walked in the alley to find my hostel!

I stayed in the most satisfying B&B in my life, and the sea was right outside my door!

Busan is so beautiful. If you come to Korea, I would recommend this place first. !

In fact, the courage required to travel alone is only in a moment. I think there is no absolutely safe or unsafe place in the world, it just depends on how much safety awareness and precautions you need to have

And go out. It feels so good.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-18 16:16 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159129 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list