Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

A compilation of Seoul gourmet restaurants recommended by Korean ladies

195 0
Post time 2024-5-23 18:49:42 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In 2019, I went to Seoul three times for star chasing, encountered heavy snowfall in mid-February, heavy rain at the end of July, and experienced the New Year's Eve at the end of December. I got to know some Korean fans because of my star chasing, and based on their recommendations, I have collected several gourmet restaurants that locals frequent, as well as some treasure shops that I accidentally discovered by accident. I have sorted them out now. I will remember the specific addresses. Attached, you can directly use naver map and Google map navigation.

1.육전식당 Roudian Restaurant (main store)  Location: 104-3 Sinseol-dong, Dongdaemun-gu
The Korean girl took us to the first barbecue restaurant. Most locals went there. We went at eight o'clock When I go there, it's already full, so I wait for my number to be called in the tent outside the store. It was February in Seoul, the coldest time, and the store put a heater in the tent, which was quite comfortable. We waited for a little more than an hour in total. The waiters in the store will help you grill the meat, so you don’t have to worry about it not being delicious. I almost cried when I tasted the barbecue... The hour wait was so worth it. The barbecue and side dishes and sauces were wrapped in lettuce. It was so delicious that it was fried and served with various pickled side dishes. , the barbecue is not greasy at all. I really didn’t understand that Korea was so keen on eating barbecue, but I understood it after eating in this restaurant...the meat is delicate, smooth, and very soft, and it is very fragrant without chewing. After eating the BBQ, you can order miso soup and fried rice. The fried rice in Korean barbecue restaurants is usually served as a semi-finished product, which is then poured onto the grill pan where the meat has been roasted and stir-fried. It can also be made into crispy rice, which is very crispy and fragrant. Because it was delicious but a bit expensive, the six of us spent about $150.

Seoul-A compilation of Seoul gourmet restaurants recommended by Korean ladies

Here I recommend a Korean girl to teach the locals how to drink. It is worth trying after personal experience. Koreans usually drink soju, beer, and rice wine when eating barbecue. This method is to mix beer + original shochu together. The taste is particularly refreshing and fresh. It is not as bitter as the original shochu and has a much richer taste than beer. There is another method of mixing beer with ice-cold Sprite, which is also delicious. These two All are suitable for girls, and the alcohol concentration is not high. Korean rice wine recommends green bottle rice wine, especially iced, very suitable with Korean ramen

2.대갈곱창&막창송파점(Daegal Gopchang & Makchang Songpa Branch), Location: 21-1 Baekjegobun-ro 45-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul

This store is the same as my idol and is mainly famous for its grilled large intestine. Because this store is open until very late, after watching the New Year’s Eve concert, a few of us fans made an appointment at this store to spend the New Year’s Eve together. The store is not big, but the atmosphere is very good. Korean pop music is always playing in the store, which is very lively. Most people don't like large intestines because they think they have a strange taste, but the large intestines here are stir-fried with various mixed vegetables and paired with Korean sauce. It smells delicious. Their large intestine starts with two portions, and the five of us ordered four portions. We also recommend their chicken feet, which are slightly spicy and chewy, and can be paired with rice wine to relieve tiredness

3.General 장군집Address: 서울동대문구회기로25길23-5
Barbecue restaurant! This store is near Huiji Station, about ten minutes walk after getting off the subway. It was recommended by a Korean sister who lives near Huiji. It is very famous in the local area. When we went there, we had to wait for more than 20 minutes. Most of the people were locals. In addition to barbecue, I recommend the roasted pig skin from this store. It is cut into small pieces and roasted to a slightly burnt state. It tastes very fragrant and has no strange smell at all. I also really like their cold noodles! ! There is a large ice cube in the bowl. The noodles are so refreshing when eaten with sour radish. The greasiness of the barbecue is completely eliminated, and the whole person feels like it is floating... I went there a few times and found that Koreans really like to drink it. Ice watera, ice water all year round, everyone holding a cup of ice coffee when walking on the road...

4.연남서서먹는갈비집 eating Korean beef while standing Address: Baekbeom-ro, Mapo-gu 32, 2nd Street (5 minutes’ walk from Exit 7 of Xincun Station, Subway Line 2)

This store was recommended by my friend watching a food show, and it is also considered a small internet celebrity store in the local area. But because it is in a small alley, it is a bit hidden and difficult to find, so it seems that there are not as many tourists as expected, and there are mostly locals. From the name, you can tell that the specialty of this store is to eat meat while standing. There are oven barrels in the store. Everyone eats around the oven and leaves as soon as they finish, so the line is very fast. Moreover, the store mainly grills Korean beef. Just tell the owner how many people you want to serve and they will serve it. Korean Korean beef is famous for being expensive. It’s true that it’s expensive. The meat is more tender and juicy than ordinary barbecue. The legendary “melt in your mouth” is somewhat reasonable. One serving is really only enough for one person, and it’s not full. That kind of thing costs about 100 yuan, but this grilled Korean beef is really delicious. I like their big green peppers very much. Eating them directly with the sauce is very refreshing, not spicy at all, and a little sweet. I couldn't help but eat a few... The picture shows the portion we ordered for three people, which is quite small...

5.토속촌삼계탕Ginseng Chicken Soup Address: 5 Jahamun-ro 5-gil, Chebu-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul
Finally it’s not a BBQ restaurant...this ginseng chicken soup The store is super popular, and it is also very popular on Dianping. The store is big, but you still have to queue, and sometimes the queue is quite long... There was not much of a queue the first time I went there, but when I went there the second time, I saw a super long queue. It was still raining and we had to wait in line for more than an hour, so we gave up and went to another nearby restaurant. It turned out that it was better to wait in line (it’s so popular), but it was worth queuing. I have eaten here several times in Korea. Among the ginseng chicken soup restaurants, this one is really the best, especially the kimchi and pickled radish that refreshed my knowledge of Korean kimchi. I even want to pack a few cans to take back home, There is a chicken in every bowl. It's glutinous rice, the soup is very rich, the chicken is also very soft, and it looks very healthy... If you think the taste is too bland, you can eat it with kimchi and the chicken with some salt

This is another nearby ginseng chicken soup restaurant. The taste is okay, but it’s not as rich as the one in Tusu Village. I won’t pick it up when I’m too hungry... I still recommend Tusu Village

6.SUM CAFE Coffee shop restaurant address: 52-1, Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, 1F
The famous Korean entertainment company SM ENTERTAINMENT is located, that is, the company where TVXQ, Super Junior, and EXO are located, and it is the legendary holy place for star chasing. The first floor is a cafe and restaurant, the first floor below is a store for celebrity peripherals, and the second floor and above are the offices of company employees and celebrity practice rooms, so you might be able to meet idols by chance when eating here. I went there twice and didn't meet them. No luck... the restaurant opens at 11 o'clock, and usually there are a lot of people queuing up before it opens, so if you want to eat, go early. The waiters in the restaurant are really handsome, and the girls are so beautiful, I thought they were idols... The interior decoration is also very exquisite and pleasing to the eye. It is very comfortable to eat in this environment. The coffee shop drinks recommend EXO milkshake, thumbs up! The restaurant recommends fried chicken, creamy pasta and salads! ! ! ! His fried chicken is recommended by Korean rice. The portion is huge. I fell in love with it after eating it once. Although it is fried, it is not very greasy and the chicken is also very tender. I don't particularly like this kind of fried food. But I have always missed their fried chicken, and I must order it every time I come here! The price is slightly higher, the three dishes in the third picture cost more than 300 yuan.

7.Saac Toast Shop has many branches on the road
A famous Korean handmade toast shop, very popular in Korea . The bread slices are toasted and crispy, and the sauce is very delicious! It’s really enjoyable to pair it with coffee...

8.홍대조폭떡볶이 I forgot the specific address of the fried rice cake shop near Hongdae...

To Korea You must try Korean fried rice cakes, fish cakes, and kimbap! This store is near Hongdae, which is a gathering place for young people in Seoul. It has a lot of traffic and is extremely lively. This shop is very popular with young people. There are quite a lot of seats in the shop. You can leave immediately after eating so there is no need to queue up... I recommend their fried rice cakes, fish cake soup and seaweed rolls. The fried rice cakes are really soft and glutinous. It’s also chewy, and the sauce is fragrant and not greasy. You don’t need to buy a drink. It goes perfectly with the hot fish cake soup!

Speaking of Hongdae, a holy place for young people, there are many people during the day and night, and basically everything is available... There are so many clothes and earrings that girls like, and the prices are expensive and cheap. It is much easier to shop than on the boulevard... Go to Hongdae on the weekend If it's a big place, there are really many people. The subway entrance is crowded, but Hongdae is highly recommended on weekend nights. Many young people sing and dance on the streets of Hongdae, and the atmosphere is very lively. Hongdae is very famous for its coffee shops. Many of the coffee shops here are very exquisitely decorated and are especially suitable for photos with concave shapes, such as the popular Instagram style... Koreans really like coffee. There are all kinds of coffee shops everywhere, including I went to Hongdae on a Saturday and searched for an hour but couldn't find a coffee shop with vacancies... The coffee tastes generally very good, and I generally don't overdo it. I recommend a street coffee shop in Hongdae. You can get a big cup at a very cheap price. The latte is very fragrant

The cup sleeve is the name of the shop

After searching for an hour, I finally found a coffee shop with free seats...

9.경희궁青Address of Heigong: 경기도부천시신흥리357 (From Hongdae, take 1300|1301|1302|1601 and get off at 약대사거리 station, and you can walk for two minutes)

This store is in Bucheon City, away from downtown Seoul Relatively far. I went there because I ordered a small gift from a studio near Bucheon. This restaurant highly recommends the pork rib soup! ! ! 12,000 won per portion, the portion is sufficient, the soup tastes very fragrant, and it’s super delicious with rice!

10.COFIOCA Milk Tea Shop Address: About a 4-minute walk from Exit 6 of Apgujeong Rodeo Station on the Bundang Subway Line
I must do it every time Go to the milk tea shop! Super internet celebrity milk tea shop! The shop is very small, with only a few seats and only one old lady making drinks. This shop is famous because the walls are covered with autographed photos of celebrities. Almost all famous Korean idols have been there and left their autographs. The autographs can no longer be placed and feel like they are sticking to the ceiling... There are various flavors of milk tea. I highly recommend the chocolate pearl milk tea, with some smoothies, the taste is a bit sweet, but not too greasy...

Finally finished sorting it out...Finally, make a list , Gwangjang Market is a famous snack market in South Korea, but it is not recommended to eat in it. It has completely turned into a tourist destination. The price/performance ratio is really not high, it is expensive and not delicious...it is still okay to go shopping

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:23 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.150552 second(s), 30 queries .