Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Relaxing trip in Hua Hin, staying at The Standard Hotel and tasting the food at Ko Mark Restaurant

151 0
Post time 2024-9-20 01:38 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I went to Thailand for a long-awaited holiday. Hua Hin is really good. The whole Trip was very relaxing and I was relieved from the busy pressure of work.

Accommodation: I stayed at The standard in Hua Hin. I was very satisfied with this hotel. It was very large overall, like a resort. There were villas near the beach, and apartment buildings inside. It took about 3 to 4 minutes to walk from the apartment building to the beach. The scenery on the road was also great. The beach of this hotel was also great, clean and soft. I also went to the more popular The oceanside beach. The beach there was narrower and there were a lot of shell fragments.

Food: I only ate at one delicious Ko Mark Restaurant. This restaurant is highly recommended. It costs about 100 per person. There is a Chinese menu. It mainly serves seafood. Their fried crab meat is delicious. You need to call to make an appointment, otherwise you may have to queue.

Travel: After returning from Bangkok to Hua Hin, I chose to charter a car. A 10-person car costs about 574 one-way and the Journey takes 3 hours. It is more convenient to take a tuk-tuk or grab in Hua Hin. The starting price of the local tuk-tuk is 100 baht. It should be. I always take a lot of people in the car, so it feels quite cheap.

Play: Going to Hua Hin is mainly for vacation. There are no water sports on the beach in Hua Hin. You can ride horses on the beach. I recommend massage: Kinn Retreat & Massage. This massage is the most comfortable massage I have had in Thailand. The price is very reasonable, 700 baht for an hour and a half, and I don’t remember how much baht it costs for shorter time. Try not to go to the local bar street, all of which are microphones. If you want to go to a bar, you can go to Three Dots & A Dash Huahin. This bar has resident singers singing Thai songs. Relatively speaking, I prefer the one opposite (I didn’t pay attention to the name). The resident singers sing English songs, and most importantly, there is no microphone.

In general, Hua Hin is more suitable for leisure travel. Compared with Pattaya’s debauchery, this place is more suitable for relaxing.

Hua Hin-Relaxing trip in Hua Hin, staying at The Standard Hotel and tasting the food at Ko Mark Restaurant
Hua Hin-Relaxing trip in Hua Hin, staying at The Standard Hotel and tasting the food at Ko Mark Restaurant

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 13:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.184565 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list