Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

『바다횟집』Sea Sashimi Restaurant,The cheapest and largest sashimi shop I’ve ever eaten at

230 0
Post time 2024-5-23 17:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-『바다횟집』Sea Sashimi Restaurant,The cheapest and largest sashimi shop I’ve ever eaten at
Seoul-『바다횟집』Sea Sashimi Restaurant,The cheapest and largest sashimi shop I’ve ever eaten at

There shouldn't be any sashimi restaurant in Seoul that serves more sashimi than theirs. Just the side dishes they serve can make me full.

모든회(3인분)
I ordered a set meal for three people. The set meal mainly consists of grouper, flounder, seabass, yellowtail, etc.

The side dishes delivered include abalone, octopus, conch, scallops, salmon, shrimp, boss fish and various side dishes. There are really various kinds and can be replenished indefinitely. You can fill up your stomach with just the side dishes.

Although the quantity is large and the price is cheap, the quality of the sashimi has not deteriorated at all. It has a soft texture and a fresh taste. It is really delicious when dipped in wasabi puree and soy sauce.

『바다횟집』
↘︎Business hours:11:00-22:30
↘︎Address: 서울 동대문구 장한로 21
↘︎Subway: 5호선 장한평역 2번 출구에서 182m

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.224214 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list