Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Meet the spiced pork trotters, the Korean cuisine gourmet pork trotters recommended by Michelin for 6 years

279 0
Post time 2024-5-23 17:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-Meet the spiced pork trotters, the Korean cuisine gourmet pork trotters recommended by Michelin for 6 years
Seoul-Meet the spiced pork trotters, the Korean cuisine gourmet pork trotters recommended by Michelin for 6 years

I’m really not lying. Michelin recommended this 6⃣️-year-old pig’s trotters, which is definitely the best in my trip to 🇰🇷Seoul! Those who like to eat pork knuckles and trotters must not miss: "Satisfied Spiced Pork Trotters"

It is recommended that two people order one dish: classic five-spice pork trotters + roasted pig trotters with sweet and spicy sauce. The small set also comes with a small cold noodle and drink, and dumpling soup and side dishes are included for free!

My favorite is the "Roasted Pork Trotters with Sweet Chili Sauce". The Korean style is a little sweet and spicy, and the charcoal grilling aroma is fragrant. It is especially soft and glutinous, not fat and not greasy!

The city hall store we went to is also a Michelin-recommended store! The location is hard to find. Get off Exit 8 of the City Hall Subway Station, turn back and follow the road, pass by a Burger King, and enter the alley in front. Look for that "chef hat logo" in the head picture! Let’s pass by his takeaway shop first, and the one behind is for dine-in food!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.200326 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list