Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Gangnam nightclub race experience in Seoul, the lighting and music atmosphere are great

259 0
Post time 2024-5-24 05:53 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Seoul-Gangnam nightclub race experience in Seoul, the lighting and music atmosphere are great
Seoul-Gangnam nightclub race experience in Seoul, the lighting and music atmosphere are great

After 2018 and 2019, many of the nightclubs in Gangnam were gone. This time I went back to race. It was so fun to play in Korean disco! I went home at 2 o'clock in China~ But I still didn't want to leave at the race at 5 o'clock~ I went on a Thursday and there were still many people~ The price of a card is higher than in China~ Starting from 6000rmb~

Clubs in Gangnam are almost always blocked without a card. If you are just a group of 2 or 3, you can choose to go on weekdays. There is almost no card on weekdays. You can enter with 30,000 Korean won. Or you can ask if you can share a table. Kind of~

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.355882 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list