Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Kodam Kitchen, Baan Ton Mai Steak, Ruen Mai Restaurant and The Hilltop Thai Cuisine

106 0
Post time 2024-9-29 02:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

First of all, I would like to recommend Kodam Kitchen, the most popular restaurant in Krabi, Thailand. There are many people even after 8 o'clock. It is economical and serves fast food with a wide variety of dishes. However, the taste is the taste that you can eat in China. There are too many restaurants in Krabi that are better than it.

Baan Ton Mai Steak (Pictures 1-2), I was a little worried when I went there because there was only one table of people, but the taste was great. Although I didn't take pictures of the dishes, every dish was delicious. The menu is a giant KT board. The restaurant is very large, completely jungle style and has a suspension bridge. You can take pictures while waiting for the dishes.

Ruen Mai Restaurant (Pictures 3-4), there are not many Tourists, and the location is relatively remote, so I arranged to have lunch on the way to the airport on the day. The restaurant is shaped like two huge bird cages, which is very interesting. Northern Thai dishes are super delicious but.

The Hilltop (Picture 5), the location is really on the top of a small hill. The sunset in the evening is beautiful. The light is not very good, so I didn't take pictures of the dishes, but every dish I ordered is delicious!

Red Chili Thai Cuisine (Pictures 6-10), not many people were dining there when I went there. Every corner of the restaurant is full of ingenuity, the tables and chairs are uniquely shaped, although they are home-cooked dishes, they are all beautifully presented, even the rice is wrapped with leaves and flowers, the service is super good! Delicious, delicious, delicious!

Fruit Shop (Picture 11), a fruit shop on Ao Nang Street, you can see the owner cutting fruits in the store, and there are peeled grapefruits. Share a trick to promote intestinal peristalsis during Travel: grapefruit + coffee the next morning. Be careful when buying fresh-cut fruits on the roadside on hot days, the fruits bought at another intersection are smelly.

Krabi-Kodam Kitchen, Baan Ton Mai Steak, Ruen Mai Restaurant and The Hilltop Thai Cuisine
Krabi-Kodam Kitchen, Baan Ton Mai Steak, Ruen Mai Restaurant and The Hilltop Thai Cuisine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 12:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.212792 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list