Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Putri bali Spa in Ubud, Bali, the environment and service are very good, the room is large

171 0
Post time 2024-9-30 01:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Traveling to Ubud, Bali, experience the Putri Bali Spa massage shop hidden in the rainforest. The environment and service of this shop are super good. It is super large and has many rooms. As soon as you arrive at the door, you feel like you have entered a rainforest.

I chose Lomi Lomi Massage, which lasted for 90 minutes. It was so comfortable that I almost fell asleep. It was very quiet throughout the whole process. I could always hear soothing music, natural bird calls, and the sound of gurgling water in the courtyard. I thought I was worried about the heat because there was no air conditioning, but I found that the worry was completely unnecessary. It was very cool and I got goose bumps at the back. The only bad thing was that the hole on my face hurt my forehead.

After the massage, I chose Flower Bath Decoration, which was soaked in flowers and ginger. The flowers were freshly picked and it was inevitable that they might encounter small insects, but I didn't encounter them. There were small fruits and hot tea when I took a bath. We made an appointment in advance through Whatsapp. If it is convenient, you can make an appointment in advance. I am afraid that there will be no seats when I go there.

Bali-Putri bali Spa in Ubud, Bali, the environment and service are very good, the room is large
Bali-Putri bali Spa in Ubud, Bali, the environment and service are very good, the room is large

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-30 14:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.170607 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list