Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Singapore's Clarke Quay Cuba Libre, Top Band's Live Music Performance, Superb Atmosphere

104 0
Post time 2024-10-8 04:35 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

There are many live music bars in Clarke Quay. Several of them were full at the entrance. I accidentally found Cuba Libre Bar when I walked to the river. The atmosphere was great, so I went in to take a look. Unexpectedly, more and more people came and the atmosphere became better and better. They have top bands, including the popular Top 40 band Stereofly. The DJ is great. Cuba Libre holds regular events, such as Tuesday social events with DJ TJ and Thursday Bachata dances with KYO and June.

Atmosphere: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
DJ: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Band: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Beverage: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Bar name: Cuba Libre Bar
Address: 3E River Valley Rd 01-03/04 The Circuit, 179024 (next to zouk)

Singapore-Singapore's Clarke Quay Cuba Libre, Top Band's Live Music Performance, Superb Atmosphere
Singapore-Singapore's Clarke Quay Cuba Libre, Top Band's Live Music Performance, Superb Atmosphere

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 22:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159035 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list