Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Experience the sunset ride and sightseeing bus in Hong Kong and explore the city at sunset

164 0
Post time 2024-10-11 02:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I grew up watching Hong Kong movies and have always loved the city of Hong Kong. Now I Travel there several times a year, so many friends who go to Hong Kong will ask me for recommended routes. My friend asked: What is my most unforgettable experience after visiting Hong Kong dozens of times? I answered✅: You must take the sightseeing city bus: It is best to choose the 5 or 6 o'clock bus to experience the sunset ride! Below I will give you a detailed introduction to the gameplay strategy of this sightseeing city bus, also known as the "Sunset Ride".

Citybus is mainly divided into three routes: H1/h2/h2k

1.H1: Central (Star Ferry) ➡️Tsim Sha Tsui (passing by Man Mo Temple, Tai Kwun, Lan Kwai Fong, Happy Valley, Wan Chai, Avenue of Stars and other attractions), the boarding point is Pier 6 of Central Pier, as shown in Picture 9, business hours 11:00~18:00

2.H2: Tsim Sha Tsui ➡️Central (Star Ferry) (passing by Mong Kok Ladies' Street, West Kowloon Cultural District, Tsim Sha Tsui East Station, Causeway Bay and other attractions) The boarding point is: Hankou Road Bus Terminal (Bus Station) as shown in Picture 10, business hours 12:30~19:30

3.H2k (night view): Central (Star Ferry) ➡️Tsim Sha Tsui and Central, business hours 19:00~22:00. This time I chose the latest all-day ticket, which allows you to ride as much as you want all day during the operating hours on the day of ticket collection.

I experienced all three routes. In the morning, I took the bus from Tsim Sha Tsui to Central and got on and off as I pleased. In the evening, I took the bus from Central to Tsim Sha Tsui and traveled through the modern city under the sunset. This train was the most romantic experience in my mind.

Following the "Sightseeing Citybus", I checked in at the following places:

➡️Harbour City (Picture 11)
➡️Avenue of Stars (Picture 12)
➡️Mong Kok (Picture 18)
➡️West Kowloon Cultural District (Picture 13)
➡️Central Ferris Wheel (Picture 17)
➡️Central Market (Picture 14)
➡️Bank of China Tower (Pictures 1 and 4)
➡️Tai Kwun (Picture 15)
➡️Fringe Club (Picture 16)

Try to choose seats on the right side (right-hand drive cars in Hong Kong), which are more convenient for taking pictures of vehicles crossing the opposite road and have enough space to take pictures of street scenes. There are fewer people on the daytime trains, so you don't need to queue up. You can take as many photos as you want on the train. People with social anxiety can choose to take photos on the daytime trains. The evening and night trains are basically full, so you need to queue up in advance. The number of trains will also increase in the evening, and the atmosphere for taking photos is excellent, but it is not easy to move around and take photos when the trains are full.

Hong kong-Experience the sunset ride and sightseeing bus in Hong Kong and explore the city at sunset
Hong kong-Experience the sunset ride and sightseeing bus in Hong Kong and explore the city at sunset

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:18 GMT-8 Processed in 0.164563 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list