Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Hokkaido Susukino Crossroads, Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Odori Park Travel Notes

82 0
Post time 2024-10-11 23:13 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

📍Susuki no Crossroads
A popular check-in spot, many people take photos there. Thanks to the Korean lady who took photos for me. Korean women are really good at taking photos.

📍Tanukikoji Shopping Street
There are many restaurants and shops. I went to 2nd street and bought a coat for 60 yuan to prepare for taking photos in the next few days.

📍Odori Park
You can take photos of the lighthouse and Christmas tree at night. It is also a check-in spot for many people to take photos. There are also many snow fields. You can play in the snow in the city.

📍sho-rin soup curry
The first meal in Hokkaido was dedicated to soup curry. If you go there ten minutes after the opening at 5 o'clock, you can go in directly. You don't have to queue up. I chose the most popular vegetable chicken leg soup curry. The chicken leg is really soft and rotten. The broccoli is surprisingly delicious when it is roasted until it is charred. However, the eggplant and okra will absorb oil and feel a bit greasy after eating, but it is still delicious overall!

📍ミルク村
A very stylish and cute dessert bar where you can drink ice cream while drinking. You can choose between sweet and spicy wine. I chose a few sweet ones but my tongue still felt numb. Maybe it was a little strange to drink alone. The bartender also asked Alcohol Dafu kaww. There are a lot of foreigners in the store and there is an English menu. You usually need to wait in line for about 20 minutes at night, but the atmosphere is really good~

📍らーめん空
After drinking, I went to eat ramen to sober up. I chose the most popular miso ramen. The soup base is very rich, but it is not greasy at all with some chopped ginger. It is just right for sobering up. The manager's airplane head is very unique. The store does not order by machine but directly writes the words. I feel the charm of the small store.

Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Susukino Crossroads, Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Odori Park Travel Notes
Sapporo/Hokkaido-Hokkaido Susukino Crossroads, Tanukikoji Shopping Street and Odori Park Travel Notes

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.176547 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list