Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Clark Airport has duty-free shops selling international brands such as Tiffany and Lacoste

93 0
Post time 2024-10-11 22:31 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During the National Day holiday, I went to the airports of three cities in the Philippines: the capital Manila, the Tourist city Cebu, and Clark, which I had never heard of before (I searched and found that there is an electronic fraud park, and the main industry should be pogo.

The economic level should be Manila>Cebu>Clark, but judging from the airport architecture, Clark Airport (Figures 1 and 2) is very modern and looks new. The airport duty-free shops are all international brands such as Tiffany and Lacoste. Cebu Airport (Figure 3) has a strong trace of a tourist city. The commercial facilities in the airport are mainly souvenir shops and international food. It is not very grand, but it is also clean and comfortable. Manila Airport (Figure 4) is very backward in comparison, with old facilities. Filipinos can be seen lying barefoot everywhere in the waiting area. The most speechless thing is that I was cheated by the black man at Lawson convenience store. He didn't give me a receipt and paid less. He is a habitual offender.

So what is the economic level of cities in the Philippines? Why do so many Koreans come to the Philippines for tourism? Apart from diving, I don't think the Philippines is suitable for vacation. The city construction is more dirty and messy than expected, but the price is more expensive than expected, almost on par with first-tier cities in China. Obviously, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and other places are more cost-effective, but there are too many Koreans. I really want to know what they come to play with their families.

Clark/Angel City-Clark Airport has duty-free shops selling international brands such as Tiffany and Lacoste
Clark/Angel City-Clark Airport has duty-free shops selling international brands such as Tiffany and Lacoste

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-15 16:28 GMT-8 Processed in 0.159526 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list