Return to list Post a new post

[SPA Massage]

Ho Chi Minh had constant romantic encounters for three days, and the couple kissed passionately in the bath

255 0
Post time 2024-5-25 21:49 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Various sharings from veteran drivers in the group made me determined to visit such a romantic place. Due to work reasons, the time has been delayed for more than half a year, and I have free time to prepare to join the Pattaya army. Just when I was about to book a flight, I found that there were a lot of Vietnam guides in the group recently. After clicking on the link, I couldn’t stand it anymore. I hurriedly consulted netizens and booked an apartment and flight tickets. , temporarily changed the plan and turned to Ho Chi Minh. Time slowly came to the day of departure. Due to air traffic control, there was insufficient transfer time. I would like to give Ctrip a thumbs up for the service. It was almost ten o'clock when we landed.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh had constant romantic encounters for three days, and the couple kissed passionately in the bath

I excitedly started queuing up to enter the customs, because I often read Thailand guides and said that the immigration personnel will ask you for tips. Suddenly I remembered that I had no cash at all, and I was still very nervous. When I handed over my passport and visa, the staff suddenly said, " "Ticket ticket", I was confused by the question. I was given the ticket and I passed the customs smoothly. I found an ATM but couldn't withdraw money. Um? ? ? The counter did not support bank card cashing, so I quickly contacted netizens for consultation. It turned out that the bank card was not enabled for overseas withdrawals. The chief asked me to try using a credit card and successfully withdrawn the money.

After leaving the airport, I used Grab to hail a taxi. It turned out to be the best taxi app in Southeast Asia. The price was already marked, so there was no need to worry about detours and other issues. When we arrived at the apartment booked by the chief, it had two bedrooms and one living room. It was a waste to live alone. Downstairs is a shopping mall and a large supermarket. The next day I went downstairs and bought a few bags of instant noodles and some fruits for late night snacks. Because we booked a three-day tour for the next three days, we walked around by ourselves in the first two days, going to the Pink Church, Ho Chi Minh Post Office, the Art Museum, the War Museum, etc. . . No matter what the purpose of travel is, take some time to visit local attractions so that you can have travel photos on your phone.

In the afternoon, the netizens I had contacted with before showed up, together with two other brothers who had come to play together. After some consensus and discussion, we went to the Mashaji restaurant, which we have admired for a long time and is known as the highest quality restaurant in Ho Chi Minh (I forgot the name). ), after going in, I took a shower, thinking that my brother didn’t participate in Happy due to work reasons, so I started chatting with another brother. He said that he knew a few good girls, so he called me over for some negotiation. After that, said girls were either clocking in and had to wait for a long time, or they didn't show up for work, which was really sad and it seemed like it could only be random. After a hurried wait, a girl with a great figure who looked young arrived randomly. So I took out my phone and wanted to take a photo with her, but I was cruelly rejected and my phone was confiscated. .

The girl didn't speak Chinese and her English was poor, so she started to enjoy it. Maybe she had been to many venues in China, so she didn't want to say anything during the massage and just enjoyed it quietly. After the horse killing chicken, of course it was an upgraded service. I have to say that Yue Mei’s skin is really good, supple and supple. Her hands were like snakes, stroking my inner thighs, which made me feel good instantly. . I was so immersed in enjoyment that I unconsciously pressed Yue Mei’s head down with my hands. Yue Mei hummed softly. I opened my eyes and asked her if she could use her mouth (because her English was poor, so I used (sign language), Yue Mei showed me the sticky liquid on her hand, and I said disappointedly. OK, lie down, close your eyes and continue enjoying.

Suddenly I felt that the small spot on my chest was being sucked into my mouth. It turned out to be Yue Mei. Seeing me open her eyes, she said sorry to me, so I started again. Yue Mei let me untie her bar, but How could I be satisfied with this, so I reached down dishonestly with my hand and lifted up her hip-covering skirt. The heat between her legs made my desire stronger. I continued to reach up, and found that the more and more Yue Mei's underwear was already so hot that she was "sweating". I took off her underwear and used the invincible gesture taught by teacher Kato Takashi. Yue Mei hummed softly and clamped my hand between her legs. I also slowly With the thrusting force, Yue Mei lay on my chest, her breathing became more and more rapid, and my Kato Hawk Hands also accelerated. Yue Mei and I reached climax at the same time, and in the middle, I tried to get closer to Yue Mei. Communicate, but Yue Mei said that I can only use my hands at most, maybe because I don’t have the handsome face of Legend Brother.

I originally wanted to hang out with Yue Mei, but the waiter knocked on the door and it was time to ring. Yue Mei brought me a slip and asked me to sign it. I gave her a tip of 500,000 yuan. When I came, they warned me not to exceed 500,000 yuan. After getting dressed, I stood at the door. Yue Mei held her arm with me, looked around, kissed me on the face, and ran away. Makes me smile like a 200-pound fat man. I came out to meet up with my old buddies and told each other about their experiences. The old buddies were quite shocked, and I was secretly happy that I got such a big advantage from my first visit to Ho Chi Minh City. For dinner we had the famous Vietnamese rice noodles, which tasted good and had a light, sweet aftertaste. I asked Brother Shui, and he said he would leave for the KTV after eating. Because he got a big deal in the afternoon, he was full of expectations for the evening, and he also left regrets about this trip.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh had constant romantic encounters for three days, and the couple kissed passionately in the bath

When I arrived at the KTV, I began to look forward to the arrival of Yue Mei. Brother Shui called for mommy. Mommy looked quite young and good-looking. She had a pair of long legs. I couldn't help but ask Brother Shui if mommy would come out. , hahahahahaha After a while, Mommy called over ten girls. The two brothers said that I was new here and asked me to choose first, but they didn’t catch our eyes, so they asked Mommy to change. Wave, when the second wave came in, I was eyeing the Yue girl at the beginning, so as usual, I chose first. I was hesitant whether to choose her, because I also wanted to see if there was anyone better looking. When I saw her winking at me, okay, I don’t think about it anymore, it’s her.

She told me that her name was Tina, and she had only been here two days. (I believe you are a fool for inner activities). The other two brothers were not satisfied, so they chose another round. When mommy closed the door, she told me that Tina had only been here for two days. Oh my God. real? ? ? In the third wave of beauty pageants, the two brothers chose a girl and started the process. Everyone drank, touched and sang. Another guy came along the way and he already had a girl.

Tina: Do you drink beer?
Me: No, you drink?
Tina: (rattle shakes head) I don’t like beer.

There are actually some girls out there who don’t drink, it’s true. So we started to toast and drink water, staying away from the group of "drunkards". Tina took the initiative to ask me if I had Line. She couldn't register on WeChat. She didn't know what was going on, so I helped her fiddle with it. It turned out that it really couldn't be registered. Then she added Line. Her skin was also very supple. After adding Line , she took the initiative to take a few photos of me with her mobile phone, and then sent them to me.

At the end of the day, I sent her the address of the apartment, and then we walked separately, the Yue girls in one team, and us guys in one team. Brother Shui cheered everyone on the way out and back in the car. If you have any questions, tell Brother Shui, Will also help solve the problem, and the service is praised. When I arrived at the lobby of the apartment, I found that the Yue girls had already arrived. I picked up the Yue girls each with my old brothers, said goodbye to Brother Shui, and went back to my room. In the middle of the night, Tina's phone rang, she took a look at it and hung up. On the way back to the room, my phone started ringing with message notifications one after another. Tina set her phone to silent. Tina asked me, can I leave early tomorrow? I asked what time it was, and it was 6 o'clock. I felt it was too early, so I told her to leave at 8 o'clock. What can I do for you? Tina said she wanted to go home. I readily agreed.

When I returned to the apartment, Tina asked me to take a shower first. While taking a shower, I heard someone talking on the phone. It might have been the person who had just called her. After taking a shower, I found Tina cooking instant noodles. When she saw me coming out, Tina said She was hungry and wanted to eat something. She asked me if I would mind. I shook my head and Tan sat on the sofa and played with her mobile phone. After Tina finished cooking the noodles, she came over and asked me to eat together. I said I wasn't hungry, and Tina told me that she had cooked two packages and wanted to eat them with me. I couldn't stop eating what she cooked. It's hard to refuse such hospitality, so I can only eat. If I eat too much, I'll vomit it up if I exercise too hard later, hahaha. Midway through, Tina's cell phone rang again. It was the person just now. Although I can't read Vietnamese, I know "Earthworm". I wondered if it was her little wolfdog, but so what, she was the woman under my crotch tonight.

After eating, Tina went to take a shower, and I took the opportunity to eat the jam that Mr. Xian had prepared early. After a while, the whole person became hot. I went back to the sofa and continued playing with my phone. After Tina took a shower, she found me on the sofa, so she came over and sat next to me. I held her in my arms, and she playfully broke away, then pulled me to the room. When I threw Tina on the bed and started to linger, I finally believed that she had just been working for two days. Her hands were unnatural and her tongue was not flexible. I could feel her nervousness. So I also slowed down my pace, moved my hands over his smooth body, and found that her breasts were real, which made me a little happy. The only shortcoming was that I was not active enough.

I took off the bath towel on her body and reached down with my hand. I found that after kissing her for a while, she was still wet. Do Yue girls get wet so easily? I turned over and lay down and motioned for her to help me with my mouth. She was scratched by her teeth for a while and let me A little disappointed, Tina's phone rang again at this time, and it was almost one o'clock. I was a little unhappy and asked Tina why you didn't answer the phone after he called you three times. Tina didn't answer me, hung up the phone, turned over and sat on me, and suddenly started to take the initiative, which made my unhappiness disappear and made me feel her tightness.

Even though she was already wet, she still felt a little difficult and looked a little painful when she entered. She finally got in. Just after a while, Tina's phone rang again, it was the same person. I got really angry now and asked her if she could turn off her phone. At this point I lost interest. Tina picked up the phone and went to the living room to answer the call. From her tone, she could tell that it might really be her little wolfdog. After she came back, she hugged me and kept telling me she was sorry. Then Tina said that she would have a rest tomorrow. She felt a little unwell tonight and wanted to go home first. She could spend the day with me tomorrow. I didn't answer. After thinking for a while, I Tell her I will contact her if she wants to come over tomorrow. After sending Tina downstairs, she ordered a motorcycle. As she was leaving, Tina hugged me and kissed me, got in the car and drove away. What was happening in my heart was like a hundred thousand mud-covered horses running on the grassland. When I returned to the room, it was almost three o'clock. I smoked a cigarette quietly on the balcony and went to sleep.

The next day, the two guys from the previous day had already returned to China, and the other two didn't come so quickly, so the netizen took me to get a massage first. After arriving, I found out that the most expensive one was 4P-300W. 4P was indeed a bit expensive. Panic, so I chose to fly together. After entering the room, the waiter turned on the steaming room. The aroma really made me relax. I took off my clothes and walked into the steaming room. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it. I suddenly thought of Tina. Although she didn’t have a skilled service, she was still there. This kind of shy tension is also very endearing. I thought about whether to call her tonight, but when I thought about her running away temporarily because of the little wolfdog, I felt very angry. About twenty minutes later, a tall Yue girl with a good figure came in, let's call her A for now, but her appearance was relatively low, but she was pretty and could be seen. She told me that another Yue girl would come soon. Seeing that I was naked, A brought me a bath towel and wrapped it around me. I sat down on the sofa while Yue girl was busy helping me with massage and playing. After checking the phone for a while, another Yue girl came in. She was small, like a little horse, like a mixed race. When she saw me, she called me brother, let’s call her B for now.

I thought B knew Chinese, but it turns out he only knows this sentence. He was more interested in B than A, so when B passed by me, I slapped his butt and let out a lustful scream, which was exciting to hear. After A prepared everything, I lay on the "execution bed" and B sat on me, massaging me and licking my back. I couldn't stop my hands and couldn't touch B or A's figure behind me. Also pretty good. The last two people took out the black stones from the jjimjilbang and scraped them on my back. Wow, it was very hot, but it felt good. Then I was turned over and was about to be tortured from the front.

After turning over, A touched my brother with his hands and licked my breasts, while B started to tease me crazily. From my belly to my earlobes, I closed my eyes and enjoyed it all, but I didn't let go of my evil thoughts. I touched A's body with one hand and touched B's butt with my left hand. Their skin was still so smooth. It feels very comfortable to touch. While I was enjoying everything with my eyes closed, lips met my mouth, and the soft tongue instantly pried open my teeth. I opened my eyes, and it turned out to be B, looking at me with a wicked smile. . A raised her head and asked me, brother, do you like me (full of salt and pepper flavor, it turns out she would say other things), yeah, I want you.

After saying that, my hand began to slowly enter her vagina. B said No, have people, and pointed to the door with transparent glass. I was teased by the two of you, and my brother was about to explode. This is The semen was on the brain, so I moved B's butt, aimed it, and straightened my waist. B's bottom was already wet, so it was easy to get in. She bit me on the chest. A looked at us in shock and amusement. B said a few words to A. A stood at the head of my bed and blocked the door for us. B and I started exercising. B's lower body Not as tight as Tina, but that kind of tension makes the exercise more exciting. (I still want to remind all brothers here, don’t let the sperm get into your head) After we finished, we wanted to have dinner, but it was already quite late, so we went directly to the KTV. Here, I met Kim, who gave me a full sense of love

When we came to the KTV, no one had eaten, and there was a brother on the way, so we ordered some fried noodles and fried rice. Brother Shui asked us to choose Yue Mei first. After a while, Mommy brought a dozen people in, following the rules. , I asked the new guy to choose first, but neither of them got selected. So I changed a batch, and then another batch. When I saw Kmi, it didn’t catch my eye. It was just that I had changed three batches, and I saw her appearance. It looked like a good match, so I chose her, and another brother also chose a girl.

We chatted with Kmi and found that Kmi’s Chinese was quite good. She saw that we ordered fried rice and asked me if I hadn’t eaten. I nodded and she served me the rice and started to feed me. I said I would do it myself, and she I feel a little embarrassed that you have to feed me, haha. Kmi's service was very attentive and allowed me to have a full meal without using my hands. After a long time, another brother came. After everyone chatted for a while, Brother Shui started to talk about the girls. The new brother chose a girl and started drinking with her. When he finally left, the brother He was almost unconscious, but since he didn't live in an apartment like us, his sister helped him back, so he was probably quite tired. When netizens sent us downstairs to the apartment, Kmi and another Yue girl happened to arrive. I thought that there were no instant noodles at home and there would be no food to fill my stomach tomorrow, so I planned to go to the convenience store to buy some food. It was raining lightly at this time. , I told Kmi that you can just wait for us downstairs in the apartment and we can buy it ourselves. Kmi insisted on going with me, so let’s go together. Along the way, she held my hand tightly, as if I would run away. Same, hold your bag to protect me from the rain.

When we were at the convenience store, Kmi secretly asked me if I wanted to buy a condom. I said I had it and there was no need to buy one. Kmi looked at me thoughtfully and patted my brother when no one was paying attention. That's okay, look. I won’t torture you to death tonight. When I returned to the apartment and was about to go upstairs, Kmi told another Yue girl to go to my room for a drink. She didn’t even drink at the KTV just now. Yue Mei readily agreed. My brother looked at me with a confused look on his face. Damn it, what are you drinking? Drink, go back to sleep, and take care of your girl. I smiled helplessly, I couldn't control this, hahaha. I followed my usual routine and lay down on the sofa playing with my phone. Kmi cooked instant noodles for me to eat, but they were too spicy and I couldn't eat them. After staying there for an hour, the two girls drank Santing beer. My brother was already impatient with waiting, so I started to urge Kmi to take a shower. Hahahahaha, let me just say, he seems to be very capable. Do it.

When Kmi was taking a shower, I sneaked in and scared her. The two of us became entangled. Kmi called me husband and touched my brother, then squatted down. After a while, she felt a little cold and helped her. I took a shower and we went back to bed to continue. Kmi was like a little wild cat, very good at meowing and teasing. It was almost one o'clock after the first 300-round battle. The two of us were sweating all the time, and it seemed that we had to take another shower. I took her to have a shower and started chatting while lying on the bed. Kmi told me that her family were all in the countryside, in Nha Trang, and she was the only one in Ho Chi Minh. She was going back to the countryside to visit her grandma in a few days, but she hadn't decided on the time yet. I asked her if she had any brothers and sisters, and she told me that she had a brother and two sisters. But my brother is playing in the countryside and has no job and so on. . .

Kmi talked to me about a lot of interesting things in the countryside, and I also told her about a lot of interesting things about China. She introduced me to the people in her family, and showed me a lot of photos. The countryside in Vietnam is really quite interesting. Shabby, she also told me how much money she made in a month, where the money was spent, and so on. At this time, I discovered that the moment they leave with you, they seem to have turned themselves into your significant other. Whether it is true or false, at least they give you this feeling. I was thinking in my heart, Kmi suddenly asked me

Kmi: Do you like to eat "XXX (Vietnamese)"?

I shook my head and said I didn’t understand, so Kmi looked for a picture and showed it to me. It turned out to be lobster. I nodded and she told me that she really likes eating lobster, especially the lobster made by her grandma. When she goes back, she wants her grandma to give it to her. She prepared two and she could finish them. I smiled and touched her head and said, we will eat tomorrow. She playfully said that what I cooked didn’t taste good and she wouldn’t eat it. I suddenly discovered that Kmi never mentioned her parents from beginning to end, so I asked her why you didn’t mention your parents. Kmi looked at me and didn’t answer. Just when I was about to change the topic, Kmi suddenly turned over, pinned me down, and started talking to me. The sudden attack caught me off guard and made me very happy at the same time. With the cooperation of jam, I started our second love affair with her.

When it ended, it was already past three o'clock. Kmi pulled me to get up, and she also whispered to my brother for a while. I found that she was becoming more and more like a little girlfriend. We fell asleep hugging each other. When we woke up, it was already past 11 noon, and Kmi was still nestled in my arms. She seemed to be sleeping soundly, and her hands were a little numb. I slowly pulled them out and wanted to get up to go to the toilet. Kmi suddenly gave me a dragon roar. It turned out that she had woken up a long time ago. Seeing that I was not awake, she was afraid of the noise. to me. I really spent money to rent a girlfriend, hahaha. I asked Kmi what time I would go to work. I got up to wash up and take her to eat. Kmi asked me when I would return to China. I told her that I would fly back to China at noon tomorrow. She asked me if I had any plans today. I told her that I might go singing with friends today ( Actually, she was going to have fun with Brother Shui). She thought for a while, then picked up her cell phone and made a call. At this time, WeChat rang. It was from Brother Shui, saying that they would meet downstairs in the apartment. At this time, Kmi had finished her call, and I was about to reply to the message in the group. Kmi told me that she had just asked for leave from her mother, and she did not have to go to work today, so she could accompany me. I am leaving tomorrow, and she wants to take me shopping and eat delicious food. It happened so suddenly. According to my own ideas, today was the last day. I was eager to meet a great person, have a happy time, and return to China tomorrow. But Kmi gave me a great feeling. While hesitating, I She was also shaken. Seeing that I didn't answer, she seemed quite disappointed, and then said that it was okay for me to go play with my friends. She just had to go home to pack her things, and she would go back to the countryside when I returned to China tomorrow.

I hesitated for a while, and finally rejected her cruelly. Brother Shui, I couldn't live up to her hard work. I wanted to date her for another day, so I told Brother Shui in the group that I wouldn't go to the event today and would take a day off. Then he told Kmi that she was not going to play with her friends today and she was very happy. After washing up, Kmi said she was going downstairs to get something and asked me to wait for her. It turned out that she ordered takeout, two spicy fried noodles and one coconut jelly. The spicy food in Vietnam is hot and sour. I gave up after two bites, so Kmi went to help me cook instant noodles. Fortunately, there were instant noodles. After eating, I sat on the sofa and Kmi sat next to me. We watched Lin Zhengying's movies. She fed me coconut jelly. It was really enjoyable. Kmi said she liked watching Lin Zhengying's movies very much. They were very powerful. In fact, I also liked them. . She was wearing my short-sleeved shirt, which just covered her thighs. I touched her inner thighs dishonestly and discovered that she was not wearing underwear. Kmi hit me and said that the curtains on the balcony were not even drawn up yet. When people saw it, an idea flashed in my head, the balcony is really a good place. Seeing my squinting eyes, she went to draw the big curtains, but she only drew a thin layer. Everything outside became blurred instead of invisible, which made me secretly happy. I took off my short sleeves, walked up to her, and started a new round of lovemaking. I really enjoyed the feeling of exercising with Kmi, especially in the heat wave when I was eating jam. It was very comfortable, enjoyable, cooperative and passionate. To this day, I can still think of every moment I had with her.

When the time came to five o'clock in the afternoon, Kmi said she wanted to go back and pack the things she would take home tomorrow. She asked me whether I should wait for her at the apartment or go with her. She thought there was nothing to do in the apartment, so she went with her. Her apartment made me feel that it was in a very cheap place. It was probably because I had to walk down a small alley for a long time and finally arrived. When she was about to open the door, she told me that she was very tired from work and didn't clean up the house very much, so I couldn't laugh. It's actually not as messy as I thought. I sat on the bed and watched her arrange her clothes. After packing up, Kmi came over and sat on my lap, looked at me and asked me if I liked her. I nodded, and she said she had had her nose and breasts reshaped. I said I know, your nose is too high. She asked me if I didn't like it, and I said no. She wrote it down without thinking. For dinner, I thought she would take me to a luxurious place for a luxurious meal. Unexpectedly, after going around a few alleys, I came to a small restaurant. She said that the food here was delicious and she liked it very much. In the end, we ordered eight dishes, including seafood, barbecue, fried rice, Vietnamese stir-fry, etc., and we ended up eating 20+W, and we still hadn't finished it. She wanted to pack it, but I thought it would be troublesome, so I didn't ask for it. As a result, I was yelled at for a long time.

Kmi asked me where I wanted to go next, up to you. She suggested going to Ben Thanh Market. I looked at Google Maps and saw that it closed at 19:00. We had already missed it. Kmi said that it might not be closed yet, so we took a taxi there. After visiting Ben Thanh Market, it turns out that Google Maps is not deceiving. Kmi was disappointed and took me to wander around. There was a place under construction next to Ben Thanh Market. After turning a corner, there was a small night market. Later we went to the "September 23rd Park". Kmi told me that many "old friends" would come here for a walk after eating. I asked her what an old friend was, and she said that an old friend is getting married, and then Looked at me and smiled stupidly. There are many stalls on the edge of the park that specialize in selling coffee and freshly squeezed juice. We found a stall and sat down. Kmi ordered a cup of coffee and I ordered a glass of orange juice. Watching the cars and people passing by on the street, neither of them spoke, each thinking about their own things.

Kmi suddenly asked me, "Can you go back to Nha Trang with me tomorrow? I will take you to play and let my grandma cook lobster for you." I hesitated for a while and told her no. She asked me when I would come back, and I said maybe in two or three months. This was my original plan. In just a few days, I had not yet begun to explore this ambiguous city to the west. Kmi asked me if I would miss her. Of course I said yes, and the facts proved that I did. When I was getting ready to go back, I accompanied Kmi to see the tickets, and then we returned to the apartment. As soon as we closed the door, Kmi pulled me in for a lingering hug, and then she kept hugging me for a long time until she heard my stomach growling. Yelled, got up with a smile and went to cook the last instant noodles for me. I finished eating the instant noodles naked, and Kmi sat opposite me wearing my short-sleeved shirt and watched me eat. After eating, she suddenly said: "My parents fell ill and died when I was five or six years old. You asked me that day, but I didn't tell you, and now I tell you." I felt a little surprised when I suddenly said these words. What was surprising was that I just asked casually that day, and what was surprising was that she actually felt resentful because she didn't answer my question that day. I touched her head and didn't continue talking about this matter. We did it again in the evening and went to bed early.

Early the next morning, I was woken up by Kmi. She told me that she had made breakfast. I looked at the time and it was half past nine. I got up with surprise and went to the living room to see, wow, a bowl of noodles and a lobster. I asked her when she sold these things, and she said they were ordered from takeaways. The cooking was not delicious, and she asked me not to dislike her. There was breakfast to eat, so how dare I dislike it? After washing up, I ate breakfast. Not to mention, it tasted pretty good. My flight was at 12 o'clock, and it was only 10 o'clock after breakfast. I went with her to withdraw money near the apartment, and withdrew 13 million W to Kmi. She only took 10 million, and told me with a smile that it was because I was her guest. She didn’t want the rest of the money that needed to be paid, so I let her keep it. I wouldn’t be able to use the money when I got it back to my country. She said she would spend it on me when you come over next time. The two of them started pushing each other. Finally, At my strong request, she accepted the money. When we got back to the apartment, with a little time left, we did it again.

I packed my luggage and prepared to leave for the airport. I was waiting for the bus downstairs in the apartment. Kmi kept holding me tightly. She said she wanted to take me to the airport, but I refused. I think this "relationship" ends here. Kmi cried, but quickly wiped away her tears. Kmi told me not to forget her and to miss her when I return to China. I nodded, and when the car arrived, I kissed her, got in the car and waved goodbye to her. On the way to the airport, I was wondering if Kmi was really paying attention. Why was he paying attention? I don’t know, she didn’t say it, and I didn’t ask. Maybe after going to work, she will forget about me as a "guest". Isn't the current emotional world so casual? Turn around and everyone is a stranger, not to mention that our acquaintance started with a transaction.

Before getting ready to board the plane, Kmi sent me a video. She told me that she had picked up the ticket and would be on the bus soon. I told her that I was also getting ready to board the plane, and he asked me to tell her when I returned home. While transiting in Guangzhou, Kmi video-recorded me three more times, telling me where she was now and how long it would take to get home. In fact, I didn’t know where that place was. When I returned to my city, it was already past twelve o'clock in the morning. The first message I saw when I opened my phone was Kmi telling me that she was home and asked me to have a good rest.

I sent a message back to Kmi, saying that I had arrived and was now ready to take a taxi home. Just as I was about to call Didi, Kmi sent a WeChat video. She said she was waiting for me to get home. After chatting for a few words, I urged her to go to bed and hung up the phone. After returning home, I took a shower and went to bed in a hurry. After all, I had to go to work the next day. Later, for a long time, Kmi would video chat with me every day, telling me where she was, what she was doing, whether she went to work, etc. One thing that surprised me was that she went to have a nose job because I said her nose was too high. It was another casual comment on my part, but she took note of it.

This kind of contact lasted for a long time. Until the epidemic started two years ago, I canceled my plan to go to Ho Chi Minh City. I also deleted Kmi’s WeChat account. She did not add me, which is what I expected. I don't know what kind of role I am in her heart. Although I was moved for a moment, she failed to become a very important role in my heart. On March 18 this year, Kmi sent me a voice message through zalo. It was in Vietnamese. I couldn't understand it and there was no reply. I think the story between us ends here, and it should end.

Ho Chi Minh is a city that makes people yearn for it again after visiting it once. It will make you linger and fall into it, and it may also make you return sad.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:40 GMT-8 Processed in 0.202459 second(s), 33 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list