Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Guide]

Osaka travel guide to eat, drink and have fun, experience the daily life of Japanese people

84 0
Post time 2024-10-17 02:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This is my third Trip to Osaka. I didn't feel anything the first time, but I liked it the second time and yearned for it the third time. I have compiled a guide to eating, drinking, playing and shopping in Osaka. There are also the best camera positions for taking photos. Students who go to Osaka can save it for reference.

Travel route
👉🏻Day1: Take night views of Tsutenkaku, Shinsaibashi, and Dotonbori
✅Tsutenkaku night view: This is a classic check-in camera position in Osaka, and the night view is also beautiful
✅Shinsaibashi night view: Relatively speaking, there are not so many people at night, and the drugstores are not too crowded. The experience is better than going during the day. And there are many shops to visit
✅Dotonbori: It feels quite interesting to come here to take a cruise at night

👉🏻Day2: Osaka Castle Park & ​​Castle Tower, Osaka Museum of Contemporary Art, Tenjinbashisuji Shopping Street
✅Osaka Museum of History: The construction of Namba Palace and the modern history of Osaka, simulating many microscopic historical scenes
✅Osaka Castle Park & ​​Castle Tower: A famous cherry blossom viewing spot, where you can also take a goza boat in the moat
✅Osaka Museum of Contemporary Art: The venue simulates Osaka in the Edo period
✅Tenjinbashisuji Shopping Street: A street perfect for shopping

👉🏻Day3: Tsutenkaku, Namba Yasaka Shrine, Kuromon Market, Dotonbori, Shinsaibashi
✅Tsutenkaku: A landmark building in Osaka, it feels completely different during the day and at night, it is full of fireworks at night, and it is especially beautiful to take silhouettes during the day
✅Namba Yasaka Shrine: The lion head shape is very eye-catching. I heard that you can pray for academic progress and career success here.
✅Kuromon Market: The famous seafood market, don’t miss it if you are a foodie.
✅Shinsaibashi: One of the most prosperous commercial districts in Osaka, there are all kinds of high-end brands and affordable small items. Basically, everything you want to buy is here.

🦐Food Guide
🥩Xiao Niu Yakiniku: We usually go directly to the shops with many people. We have eaten more than a dozen shops and basically didn’t step on thunder, but the best one is Xiaocha’s Wagyu. The Wagyu served on the table has been carefully selected, the taste is fresh, and it melts in your mouth~ I also love sushi, one by one, the waiter can speak Chinese and has a good attitude.
☕Afternoon tea: Xiaocha, the desserts are cute, I like the cartoon paintings in the store, and the photos are very good. After walking around, I have afternoon tea with friends here and take photos. It is another happy and beautiful day.
🥚Omurice: egg skin wrapped with fragrant curry and rice
🍢Scorched skewers: marinated skewers, suitable for midnight snacks Pork chop rice:
🐙Giantly fragrant takoyaki: large pieces of octopus meat, and the salty and sweet sauce is also great

🏰Accommodation guide:
The experience of staying in a B&B in Osaka is much better than staying in a hotel. It has everything, including a refrigerator and a washing machine, and it is a one-bedroom and one-living room~ and you can cook. We stayed at Akatsuki House (Senbonminami), which is a few hundred meters away from the subway station. The surrounding area is quiet and there are many delicious foods. And the environment is excellent, so clean that I don’t dare to mess it up. Private bathroom, smart toilet, kitchen utensils and appliances are all available. It is my best experience staying in a hotel and B&B in Osaka, no doubt about it.

Osaka-Osaka travel guide to eat, drink and have fun, experience the daily life of Japanese people
Osaka-Osaka travel guide to eat, drink and have fun, experience the daily life of Japanese people

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-17 19:24 GMT-8 Processed in 0.153867 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list