Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Hong Kong Bakehouse, the best egg tarts and croissants, produced by the chef of Four Seasons Hotel

153 0
Post time 2024-10-18 15:40 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

This bakehouse, which has been collected for a long time, was opened by Gregoire Michaud, the former executive chef of the bakery of the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong. It became a hit as soon as it appeared! This is also the most surprising bakery I have eaten recently. In Guangzhou, I often remind myself not to eat too much bread. The appetite that has been suppressed can't help but finally let go here!

The egg tarts are so delicious. After eating the encore, I have to take away another bulging croissant. Here, small batches are baked to ensure that every customer buys fresh bread, and there are corresponding baked products in each period. So if you want to eat the signature croissant, you have to go earlier, because there will be no croissants after 11 o'clock!

But my favorite is the egg tart! It is very different from what I usually eat. The taste is between egg tarts and Portuguese tarts. The tart filling is very thick and very satisfying to eat. It is sold for 12HKD each, which can be said to be first-class value for money. Other breads are not expensive! Then the next day I was thinking about it again, and I ran to Wan Chai to buy it. I think if I lived in Hong Kong, I would probably buy this every day... Anyway, I really regretted only buying half a dozen! The dine-in area of ​​this store always has a long queue. The earlier you go, the less queue you have to wait. The line for bread is very fast, and it is worth waiting in!

Store name: Bakehouse
Address: 14 Tai Wong Street East, Wan Chai

Hong kong-Hong Kong Bakehouse, the best egg tarts and croissants, produced by the chef of Four Seasons Hotel
Hong kong-Hong Kong Bakehouse, the best egg tarts and croissants, produced by the chef of Four Seasons Hotel

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.151763 second(s), 40 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list