Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

The Regent Hotel, Hong Kong, I am more and more obsessed with sea view hotels

212 0
Post time 2024-7-14 00:29 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

In the past two years, I have become more and more obsessed with sea view hotels. Whenever I go to a place with a sea, I want to book a beautiful hotel facing the sea. It is really beautiful, and it is really expensive. The location and view of this hotel in Hong Kong are super good. It is right next to K11 and faces the Victoria Harbour.

However, the service is a bit ordinary in a five-star hotel. I only had breakfast and the bar in the lobby on the first floor. The taste is mediocre. Everything in the mini bar is charged.

Hong kong-The Regent Hotel, Hong Kong, I am more and more obsessed with sea view hotels
Hong kong-The Regent Hotel, Hong Kong, I am more and more obsessed with sea view hotels

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:19 GMT-8 Processed in 0.232304 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list