Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

LALA Garden, a cafe in Angeles. The atmosphere of the fountain and the illuminated arch bridge

194 0
Post time 2024-10-20 22:57 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Visit LALA Garden, the Internet-famous coffee shop in Angeles. It's not an exaggeration. This is the largest coffee shop I've ever been to. I'm dumbfounded, and the area is so large! It is said that the owner is Korean and bought this land to build a coffee shop. Otherwise, you can see Koreans in Angeles every two steps~ The environment and atmosphere are naturally not much to say. Halloween is at the end of the month, and the festive atmosphere is now set.

The light industrial decoration style environment is very online! It takes a long time to walk around the upper and lower floors... Atmosphere fountains, small arch bridges with colorful lights, artificial small lawn-style dining environment, multi-person party area, theme environment creation area, college-style staircase cross-legged entertainment area, all kinds of flowers, plants, trees and forests are really too much!

The food and drinks are not bad, light meals are healthy and delicious, bread and small desserts are not very sweet and very suitable for Chinese tastes, and coffee drinks are also delicious. It's just... I feel that the price will be more expensive than the coffee shops in Manila. If you are visiting Clark or Angeles, you can stop by to check in! It is highly recommended. Free parking, large venue with plenty of parking spaces!

Store name: LALA Garden Cafe
Address: Poinsettia Avenue, Angeles, 2009 Pampanga
Opening hours: 8am-0am daily

Clark/Angel City-LALA Garden, a cafe in Angeles. The atmosphere of the fountain and the illuminated arch bridge

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.131278 second(s), 35 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list