Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Sequence Hotel Tokyo review, 🍋Downstairs is the shopping street and Miyashita Park

109 0
Post time 2024-10-23 02:18 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The location of tokyo sequence hotel is very good. It is a 4-minute walk from Tokyo Metro Shibuya Station and a 6-7-minute walk from JR Shibuya Station. It is very lively along the way, with various trendy brand stores. There is also a super large outdoor food stall next to the hotel, which brings together food from all over Japan. Come and have a drink in summer. Everyone must try it!

It is just above Miyashita Park, the new check-in place in Shibuya. Walking out of the hotel lobby is Miyashita Park. Is there a better location than this? ? This also makes it a new landmark in Shibuya.

-The floors downstairs of the hotel are food streets and various shopping stores. If you are hungry at night, you don’t have to go out to eat at the food street downstairs.

-There is also a super fashionable bar on the top floor of the hotel. The hotel adopts self-service check-in, but there will be staff to assist you. It should be noted that cotton swabs, combs and other things can be taken on the table in advance when checking in. They are not provided in the room (but there are still toothbrushes in the room).

The room type in my picture is Queen Type. I didn't ask for it specifically, but I was assigned a high-rise room with a great night view, and I could see the NTT docomo building directly. I like the front desk lady. If you need it, you can mention it when you make a reservation. It's 18 square meters, and it's OK for two people with not much luggage.

If you have time, you can add breakfast! It's really rich and delicious. The pictures are all my breakfast that day. Because their check-in time is very special, check-in at 17:00 and check-out at 2 pm. So I went downstairs at 10 o'clock in the morning and had a leisurely breakfast.

Tokyo-Sequence Hotel Tokyo review, 🍋Downstairs is the shopping street and Miyashita Park
Tokyo-Sequence Hotel Tokyo review, 🍋Downstairs is the shopping street and Miyashita Park

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-25 14:39 GMT-8 Processed in 0.178659 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list