Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

Comparison of sex games in the red light districts of Bangkok and Pattaya, Thailand

96 0
Post Time 2024-10-26 05:27 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Most of the friends who follow us have been to Bangkok or Pattaya, and many of them are planning to go to Bangkok or Pattaya. Of course, more friends include Bangkok and Pattaya in one Trip, because the two cities are only more than 2 hours away by car. There are some friends in the group who can't stop for Pattaya after getting off the plane. They didn't stop until the sea breeze in Pattaya was in their faces.

There are also some friends who still think Bangkok is good, with high appearance and cool city facilities. For me, sometimes I think Bangkok is good, and sometimes I think Pattaya is No.1. When I was in Bangkok, I thought of the sea breeze in Pattaya, the Ibar in Alley 6, and the unbridled joy. When I was in Pattaya, I thought of the schoolgirls in Bangkok and their uniforms, the various Thai girls emerging on the streets, the beer bar and DOZO in Alley 33... The Japanese Street in Silom, and all kinds of pretentious restaurants. Let's compare the two cities bit by bit to see who wins and who loses!

Pattaya-Comparison of sex games in the red light districts of Bangkok and Pattaya, Thailand

Thai bubble bath:

Bangkok: Score 9

Bangkok can be said to be the birthplace of Thai baths. Various Thai baths are emerging in an endless stream, and some old shops are still standing. The more famous ones are The lord Poseidon La belle, which are concentrated in the brilliant area, and the ones with higher appearance are all in the brilliant area.

There are several other concentrated areas of Thai baths in Bangkok, and fewer friends go there, such as many small alleys in Rama9, and an alley near Makkasan (now it is rubbish, this place is what Taiwanese people call the eighteen levels of hell)

Pattaya: Score 7

The number of Thai baths in Pattaya can be counted. Scattered on Pattaya 2nd Road. For example, Haohao Bathhouse, Crystal Jingjing, Hani, Perak Bathhouse, etc. Of course, there are some Thai baths along Sukhumvit, but the quality is relatively poor, and few people go there. Some Thai baths in Pattaya sometimes have to transfer Thai girls from Bangkok. In terms of overall appearance, Brother Fang thinks it is not as high as Bangkok. If there is a difference, it is that Shuijingjing has foreign brands, while Thai bath in Bangkok does not have foreign brands. However, it may be possible in Laos and Myanmar. I have encountered it and gave tips.

Pattaya-Comparison of sex games in the red light districts of Bangkok and Pattaya, Thailand

Japanese massage:

There are numerous Japanese massages in Bangkok, concentrated in Phrom Phong and Thonglor. You can explore Japanese massages in various alleys. For example, Dozo, which we introduced before and which Fang Ge also experienced, is located in Alley 33 near Phrom Phong.

Pattaya: 1 point (There are too many Thai massages for 100 baht, at least one point)

There is no Japanese massage in Pattaya, but there are too many regular Thai massages. It is recommended to enjoy it in Bangkok first and then go to Pattaya, or go when Pattaya returns to Bangkok.

Beer bar:

Bangkok: Score 7

Bangkok's beer bars are concentrated in Queen's Park in Phat Phong and Alley 22. The atmosphere and fun are not as good as Alley 6 in Pattaya, and the price is also very high. In addition, Fang Ge thinks that the appearance level of Bangkok beer bars is not comparable to Alley 6 in Pattaya. Sometimes in Bangkok, I go to a beer bar in Soi 22 to have a drink. I often encounter Japanese soldiers who are exhausted, and then a Thai girl runs out to save them.

Pattaya: Score 10

Full score without explanation. One of the important reasons why I love Pattaya is Soi 6. What is there in Soi 6? Beer bars! The atmosphere of beer bars in Pattaya is super good, relaxed, free and unrestrained, and the cost performance is very high, not just the cheap drinks.

Just Soi 6 alone can be played for several months. In Soi 6, goddesses who have fallen to earth are often encountered. In addition, there are too many beer bars in Pattaya, and there are too many concentrated areas. There are some in Soi 7 and Soi 8. There is a concentrated area of ​​beer bars on the walking street, and a whole street outside LK is full of endless beer bars. There are also concentrated areas of beer bars in Pattaya Nago North District, so there are too many choices. And billiards in many beer bars are free to play.

Gogo Bars:

Bangkok scored 9 because it has three major concentrated areas, including the well-known Soi Cowboy, Nana Plaza and Panpeng. Each area is a concentrated area for gogo bars, and each area has its own style. Nana Plaza alone has countless unique gogo bars, such as Rainbow 4, Bunny, Billboard Mandarin, etc.

Pattaya: Score 8

Although there are few concentrated areas for gogo bars in Pattaya, the hundreds of meters long walking street alone is already famous all over the world, attracting countless men. The liveliness of the walking street is not comparable to Nana and Soi Cowboy. At the same time, there are several Russian gogos and performances on the walking street, which are not available in Bangkok. Plus an LK as a supplement and a few scattered Gogos. The gap with Bangkok is not too big. Compared with Soi Cowboy and Nana, I prefer the walking street, Sensations, Happy, Skyfall, Windmill.

Nightclubs:

Bangkok: 8 points

There are many nightclubs in Bangkok, and there are also clubs of different grades and requirements. The key point is that the appearance is very high. Some nightclubs are popular with celebrities. For example, RCA's Route66, Tongluo's Muse, Demo, Nana's EQ, Levels, Sugar. Although I have been to all of them, there are still some flaws in the rounds.

Pattaya: 9 points.

There are also many nightclubs in Pattaya, and there is also a nightclub called Bone, which is known for its Asian-level sound and DJ. I think the most important thing about Pattaya's nightclubs is that they are exciting, free, unrestrained, and unrestrained. I have to mention Ibar here. Ibar is my favorite nightclub. The closing time of Pattaya's nightclubs is also much later than Bangkok. For example, Ibar is not closed until 4 am. After you have fun until 4 am, take a taxi back to the hotel, and it is almost dawn. . . . This night of revelry is called enjoyment.

Japanese KTV:

Bangkok: Score 9 points

There are so many Japanese in Bangkok that there are red-light districts specifically for Japanese, such as Little Japan, which we have talked about too much. There are too many Japanese shops in Phrom Phong, Ikkamai, Thonglor, and Silom.

Pattaya: Score 3 points

There are also Japanese KTVs in Pattaya, in the middle of the road, about 2, not very popular, and the quality is poor.

Summary:

This PK content is written based on my experience, so there are definitely some shortcomings and subjective points. In a nutshell: Bangkok is the capital after all, and it is a diverse city. As for Pattaya, the attributes of this city are relatively single, and it is precisely because of this that the nightlife is more exciting. Everyone has different views and experiences on these two cities. Welcome to leave comments!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Links
Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-27 20:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.144550 second(s), 38 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list