Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a Soviet-style building in Vietnam

173 0
Post time 2024-6-1 23:23:48 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

We all know that the Soviet architectural culture has influenced many places, but we didn’t expect that there is such a beautiful place in Vietnam, which is close to the equator.

Ho Chi Minh-Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, a Soviet-style building in Vietnam

Because it is a free trip, I can arrange my time as I like. I got up late today and slept until 10 o'clock... I made a rough plan for this day in the hotel the night before:

The night of Ho Chi Minh Hoan Kiem Lake, the scenery by the railway, Hanoi Cathedral (St. Joseph Cathedral), Ba Dinh Square, Ho Chi Minh's former residence, that's all, there is still plenty of time, because these attractions are very close and around the hotel we stayed in.

Hanoi seems to have these attractions, except for the Temple of Literature, which we didn't go to. I have seen many friends say that Hanoi is not fun, and they just wander around the Hoan Kiem Lake, but I don't think so. Hanoi is still worth a visit! Because Hanoi is the capital of Vietnam, it is rich in history and culture, and also has a French romantic style. The decoration of the buildings here is inseparable from flowers and plants, and even the smallest house makes people feel satisfied.

It can be said that Vietnam's independence is inseparable from Ho Chi Minh. Today, I would like to introduce the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum to you. It is a solemn mausoleum, and because it is the memorial hall of Ho Chi Minh, it also has a very high status in the local area. The entire memorial hall is extremely magnificent in appearance, and the remains of Ho Chi Wei, the father of Vietnam's independence, are preserved in a crystal coffin in the central hall of the memorial hall. In other words, Ho Chi Minh is buried here.

At the entrance of the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Hall, there are a large number of honor guards guarding. If you do not come during the opening hours and want to visit the scenic spot, you will be stopped by the honor guards. There is no mercy at all and it is expressly prohibited. So except for that period of time in the morning, you can basically only see the exterior of the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Hall when you come here. Fortunately, as long as you come within the specified time, there is no charge to enter the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Hall, which is quite good. There are two dragon statues on the roof of the Ho Chi Minh Memorial Hall as decoration, so the local people also call it the Dragon House and do not call it by its name.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:47 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.140334 second(s), 27 queries .