Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Cuc Gach Quán, the ceiling of Vietnamese cuisine in Ho Chi Minh City

221 0
Post time 2024-6-1 23:56 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I saw a review online saying that this restaurant is the ceiling of Vietnamese food in Ho Chi Minh. I was a little skeptical, so I went to check it out. Then I surrendered.

I ate here with a local Vietnamese and an Australian Vietnamese overseas Chinese. The local Vietnamese commented that she felt it was a bit expensive, but the taste was very good, and it really felt like eating at home. The Australian Vietnamese overseas Chinese commented that it was the most comfortable and happiest meal he had in Ho Chi Minh for two weeks. The bill cost just over 400 RMB.

I feel that the overall taste is very good. The braised pork and braised eggs have the true inheritance of our Jiangsu and Zhejiang braised pork, and also have the unique tropical flavor of Southeast Asia. The soup of the chicken hot pot is very Thai sour and spicy, but relatively soft, and full of fragrance. The decoration of the restaurant is also full of tropical plants throughout the building. At the same time, patriotic education cannot be forgotten. Grandpa Ho Chi Minh and photos of the Vietnam War let everyone remember the national humiliation while eating. In fact, there are almost no Vietnamese in the store. The mainstream is Chinese and unscrupulous and talkative Americans. By the way, the green vegetable in the photo is said to be called night-blooming jasmine, a flower with bright colors, very beautiful and delicious, worth trying.

The conclusion is that this restaurant is far better than Man Moi Thao Dien. That restaurant is fancy and can be photographed, but the food here is absolutely delicious!

Address: Cuc Gach Quán
10 Däng Tát, Phuöng Tân Dinh, Quân 1, Thanh
phô Hô Chí Minh

Ho Chi Minh-Cuc Gach Quán, the ceiling of Vietnamese cuisine in Ho Chi Minh City
Ho Chi Minh-Cuc Gach Quán, the ceiling of Vietnamese cuisine in Ho Chi Minh City

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 12:38 GMT-8 Processed in 0.186495 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list