Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Le Quartier, a long-established French restaurant in Jakarta, serves delicious baked snails and mussels

325 0
Post time 2024-6-2 16:19 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Jakarta: The highlight is here. I have lived in Jakarta for a month, and I may never go to the city again. My memory of Jakarta is probably eating, drinking and shopping. I went to the Langham Hotel to check in for afternoon tea, which was really sweet. From then on, I despaired of Jakarta's desserts. I recommend a few places that I think are pretty good.

Restaurants:

1. Le Quartier This is a long-established French restaurant that I love very much. I like baked snails and mussels, which are delicious. The ham is just average, and I really love ham.

2. CORK&SCREW COUNTRY CLUB Good-looking and delicious brunch, and the environment is also beautiful.

3. Wolfgang's Steakhouse Jakarta New Year's Eve dinner is here. The environment is nothing to say, but as for the taste, I can only say that it is suitable for business banquets and dates. The terrace is very suitable for taking pictures, and you can see the CBD.

4. Hutan Kota by Plataran Absolutely beautiful, my favorite Indonesian food comes from here, no matter the environment or the food. It is the favorite place for diplomats to entertain guests. It is really worth it. If I have the opportunity to go to Jakarta again, I will definitely check in again.

5. Cafe Batavia, no need for my recommendation, it is a must-visit in Jakarta, but the food is unpalatable and there are rats, which is not a very good memory. But what can I say, the history is enough.

6. Recommend three Chinese restaurants that I like, Yuan Shizu Hot Pot, Shu Kingdom Impression and Ashun Live Seafood, I like them all. The price is reasonable and the taste is good, which is considered delicious in Jakarta.

Bars:

1. For bars, I recommend all the bars on the street in district 8, which are silly and hilarious. The area is small but the atmosphere is full. They are basically bistros.

2. PIK's nightclub, there is a HW Dragon Bar PIK with a good atmosphere, I lost my phone there

3. PIK Black Owl The food and wine are very creative, the most memorable nightclub

4. And my favorite coffee! The love of life Spanish latte! It's really full of milk and has a dense texture. I love it. I drank a lot of it in Toronto last time, but God knows why BC opened a store in Whistler. If it opens in Vancouver, I will definitely drink a lot!

I can't evaluate whether this period of time is good or bad, but it has indeed become a part of my growth. It is a rare experience. I look restrained and unconfident in the photo. I control and am controlled, and I raise and am raised. All I have is an exquisite birdcage. Material abundance cannot save the inner poverty. The control of our own lives, the fulfillment of our hearts, and the integrity of our personality are what we pursue throughout our lives. I hope I can have spiritual wealth rather than material wealth as soon as possible.

Jakarta-Le Quartier, a long-established French restaurant in Jakarta, serves delicious baked snails and mussels
Jakarta-Le Quartier, a long-established French restaurant in Jakarta, serves delicious baked snails and mussels

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:22 GMT-8 Processed in 0.214861 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list