Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Comparison of stay experience between Aksara Heritage hotel and The earth hotel

94 0
Post time 2024-6-9 08:35:25 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Ten days and nine nights, two hotels + an apartment, each with its own merits, I like them all very much~

1. Aksara Heritage, booked on agoda, has a constant temperature swimming pool (not sure, because I went swimming a few times and could go directly into the water, compared to the infinity pool of The astra sky river where I stayed later, the temperature is much more comfortable), the waiter's attitude is super good, the room has a bathtub for bathing, the hotel's ordering quality is also good, the biggest advantage is the good location! It is very close to the ancient city wall, and there are temples and massages everywhere nearby, which is very convenient for eating, drinking and having fun~

2. The earth hotel, booked on Qunar.com, I like this hotel very much, it is super suitable for family travel, the room living room is large enough, and there are two bathrooms! The style is also the minimalist style I like, clean and refreshing, and there is a restaurant downstairs! ! The taste is cheap and the food is great. I went there several times because I liked it so much. It is also very close to Nimman Road. It is also within walking distance of the popular roadside barbecue on xhs. The roadside barbecue tastes really good and the chili sauce is delicious. Later, I moved to Astra and took a taxi there to eat once. There is also a restaurant near the hotel called One Tomyumkung Thai and Vegan Food, which is super delicious! The restaurant is very clean! Blind spot is not wrong~ The disadvantage is that there is no swimming pool...

3. The apartment on Airbnb The Astra sky river, the main reason for booking his house was the infinity pool, which is indeed beautiful, but the water is still quite cold in February~ The room is equipped with a washing machine and free parking spaces, which is more suitable for self-driving people. The disadvantage is that it is a little far from Nimman Ancient City~

Compared to Bangkok and Phuket, which I have been to before, I prefer Chiang Mai~

1. JJ market, I like this market so much, the road is clean, the music atmosphere is good, it is really relaxing and pleasant to order snacks and listen to music~ I also went to the coconut forest and white

2. Sticky waterfall! Must go! Free and fun! Wearing river trekking shoes, you will feel like walking on flat ground. It doesn't matter if you get wet. It's so comfortable to soak in the water. I played it several times~

3. Phoenix adventure jungle leap, close to the city, less difficult but also interesting, there is also a children's playground inside, if you are lucky, you will see sheep coming out to graze, it's so interesting to play football among the sheep~

4. San Kamphaeng Hot Spring, free foot bath, temperature can be selected, boil hot spring eggs and lie on the bed in a daze~

5. Temples I like Chedi Luang Temple and Pala Temple the most. The heavy history and primitive feeling, plus the evening breeze, sitting at the door of the temple feels like traveling through it~ Chedi Luang Temple is recommended to go in the evening, it is in the ancient city area, and it is super comfortable with the wind at night. Pala Temple is on Suthep Mountain, you can climb the mountain, it is not tiring, children can do it, the scenery is super good, and the curved trees on the way are also playable~

ChiangMai-Comparison of stay experience between Aksara Heritage hotel and The earth hotel
ChiangMai-Comparison of stay experience between Aksara Heritage hotel and The earth hotel

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:35 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.358846 second(s), 35 queries .