Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Pupen Seafood Restaurant in Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, a big blue crab is seen at the entrance

115 0
Post time 2024-10-19 01:09 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Pupen Seafood Restaurant is next to Jomtien Beach. There is a huge blue crab right at the entrance. My boyfriend and I took a quick look at at least 100 tables yesterday. We ordered 7 dishes in total.

1. Salmon: The okra powder is freshly ground, and the salmon is very fresh, but the fat taste is a little lacking.

2. Pineapple fried rice: There is not much rice, but there are quite a few ingredients. Maybe I still don’t like that kind of rice, it’s a bit soft.

3. Grilled snail shrimp: This shrimp is as big as my palm, and it was fished out of the glass tank when it was fresh. The Thai hot and sour sauce is paired with grilled shrimp, absolutely delicious! ! The shrimp is not grilled at all, super chewy.

4. Stir-fried water spinach: As a Sichuanese, my favorite is stir-fried water spinach. It’s generally the same, but not too spicy.

5. Spicy papaya salad: Because we saw this dish a few days ago, we were still thinking that the price of a salad has increased, but we didn’t expect it! There are raw marinated crabs, the papaya shreds are super crispy, and the crab pieces are quite big! Sichuan people say it's not too spicy.

6. Spicy squid: This spicy squid is super delicious. I ate it all. The squid inside is still with seeds. It's really delicious. The sour and spicy taste is too strong. It's really delicious.

7. Tom Yum Goong soup: This didn't surprise me so much. Of course, the shrimps in it are very fresh, but the Tom Yum Goong taste is not as good as I imagined.

I wanted to order raw marinated shrimps. I looked at the menu and it really looked delicious. Someone recommended it, but I didn't get to eat it. And there was too much traffic in Pattaya yesterday. We arrived at 8 o'clock and even the coconut water was gone. We also had to queue up. Overall, it's still very good.

Pattaya-Pupen Seafood Restaurant in Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, a big blue crab is seen at the entrance
Pattaya-Pupen Seafood Restaurant in Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, a big blue crab is seen at the entrance

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:25 GMT-8 Processed in 0.156520 second(s), 39 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list