Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Traveling to Green Island in Taiwan, you will understand the blueness of the Pacific Ocean only after you have seen it

126 0
Post time 2024-6-9 21:05 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Sunset and sunrise, sunset and morning glow, the scenery reflected on the sea and intertidal zone will really be remembered by me forever (p1 Chaikou sunset, p2 Chaori Hot Spring sunrise)

Green Island is really super atmospheric (p3 Green Island Lighthouse), the sea is particularly blue (p4-p7, p4 Haba Rock, p5 Little Great Wall), even if you just ride a bike to the beach, you will be very happy. The photos are almost beautiful without retouching! The pyq likes I posted on Green Island even exceeded my birthday hahahaha

In addition, I tried scuba diving (p8-12), which is different from the snorkeling I tried in Xiaoliuqiu before. I was a little nervous when I first dived into the water, but after getting used to breathing through my mouth, I was immersed in the feeling of watching the remaining 71% of the earth. Before entering the water, the coach will give you a simple training on ear pressure balance, hand gestures, etc., and after entering the water, it is 1 to 1, so you don’t have to worry too much about safety. The coach will give you a camera to shoot by yourself (but the picture quality is actually not as good as the DJI action4 I brought with me), and the coach will use another camera to help you record. I also brought a sports camera to record the whole process. After getting ashore, I couldn't believe it: Wow, I, a person who can't swim, actually dived more than ten meters! !

For accommodation, I chose a tent-style homestay (p13-14). It was decorated very carefully, with all the facilities (including cute cats), and the environment was very atmospheric. It was interesting to stay there before.

For expenses, I didn't save too much. The average cost per person for three days and two nights was 2000r; the expenses included: diving 550r (2500 units), accommodation for two nights 500r (2250 units), renting an electric car for two days 267r (1200 units), round-trip boat tickets 250r (1120 units), hot springs 111r (500 units), meals 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 nights, desserts, milk tea, etc. about 300r (1400 units); in addition, there are some blue hole diving, snorkeling, intertidal zone guided tours and other activities that can be participated in, but we did not participate due to the schedule. These are not very expensive, and the single item prices are basically below 1000 Taiwan dollars

Taiwan-Traveling to Green Island in Taiwan, you will understand the blueness of the Pacific Ocean only after you have seen it
Taiwan-Traveling to Green Island in Taiwan, you will understand the blueness of the Pacific Ocean only after you have seen it

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 11:14 GMT-8 Processed in 0.160487 second(s), 32 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list