Return to list Post a new post

[Hotel/Apartment]

Okinawa resort Halekulani hotel real stay experience, with 3 gourmet restaurants

136 0
Post time 2024-6-25 00:26:46 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

The Halekulani Hotel in Okinawa is very popular on social media. I also chose it as the first stop hotel for my first trip to Okinawa after seeing everyone's unanimous praise on IG. I just came back from Okinawa and want to write about my real accommodation experience for your reference!

About eating: The hotel has three restaurants in total. The closest to the beach front building is House Without Key. I stayed here for three days and two nights and had two breakfasts and one dinner. Breakfast is reserved by scanning the QR code starting at 7 am every morning. During the period of Japan's Golden Week on April 27, it takes an hour and a half to wait for a seat at 7:30. After the number is reached, you will be reminded that you can go down and report the number within half an hour. It is still very convenient. The dinner per person in this restaurant is about 7,500 yen/person. Two adults ordered a set + a staple food + a snack. Dinner needs to be reserved by calling the hotel in advance. We made a reservation half a month in advance, and there are not many available times. In terms of taste, breakfast has moderate variety. Japanese style has sushi + rice + miso soup udon, Western style has cake + various eggs + pasta + fried food. The most recommended ones are strawberry smoothie and French toast! For dinner, the products are average, you can try it. There will be a resident band singing Japanese folk songs around 6 pm. You can sit outside and watch, which is very atmospheric. As for the remaining two restaurants, I don’t like traditional Japanese cuisine or they are far from our room, so I didn’t experience them, and it’s hard to recommend them to friends.

About the environment: The hotel has three outdoor swimming pools + one indoor swimming pool. The largest orchid swimming pool and a small swimming pool are suitable for children to play. If you have tattoos and want to enter these two swimming pools, you need to ask the staff to tape them all for you. A little further outside is the quiet pool, which is open to people over 16 years old. There is a warm hot spring pool and an infinity pool, which is very beautiful. Tattoos need to be half-painted here. In addition, the hotel has a beach. Because there are many shells and branches on the beach, it is very painful to walk barefoot, including the way from the beach to the sea. This is a bit speechless, and the experience is much worse than some beaches in Sanya.

About hotel activities: You can experience snorkeling, diving, fun diving, etc. in the hotel. You can make an appointment for the next day's activities when checking in. After my comparison, snorkeling is twice as expensive as outside, 11,400 yen/person. But the advantage is that it is very close to the hotel, and two coaches only take four people, so the safety is still OK.

Okinawa-Okinawa resort Halekulani hotel real stay experience, with 3 gourmet restaurants
Okinawa-Okinawa resort Halekulani hotel real stay experience, with 3 gourmet restaurants

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:48 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.142672 second(s), 31 queries .