Return to list Post a new post

[Attractions]

Cebu | Experience the real feeling of Bohol’s fresh and hot

167 0
Post time 5 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

1. Whale shark snorkeling
The most attractive thing about the whole trip was watching whale sharks. It was really shocking, especially when they opened their mouths wide, I was completely shocked. They eat plankton and will not hurt people, but the problem is that when we got there, we found that whale sharks were raised in captivity. They only appear when they are fed at designated locations, and are used to develop tourist spots to attract tourists and make money. Moreover, you can see scars on their dorsal fins from a close distance. It was a bit sad. Although it was a very special experience, it is not recommended.

2. Sardines storm, deep diving
The worst scuba diving experience. I reported my height and weight two days in advance. The size of the wet suit prepared by the dive shop for my boyfriend was too small. There was no spare wet suit, and they said that it could be worn after getting a little wet. The weight I was given was not enough. After entering the water, a big rock was stuck in my left waist, causing me to lean to the left all the time. It was uncomfortable the whole time. There were not as many fish as in Green Island, and the water was not as clear as in Okinawa.

3. Transportation, nearly 8 hours away
Fly to Cebu for 3 hours, take Grab for 1 hour to Cebu Pier, queue for an hour to buy a boat, there were more than 10 people in front, and the people behind were in a line to give their ID cards to the people in front. Take another 2-hour boat to Bohol Pier, and transfer to a tutu car for about 30 minutes to Hennan Resort

4. Hennan resort
Accommodation is the most satisfactory part. There are many swimming pools and the private beach is great. It is also very safe. Foreign cars and people need to provide room numbers before entering. The spa essential oil massage is average, the service is very good, but the massage is not in place. About 3400p. The breakfast buffet was quite good, with a Korean flavor. 80% of the guests were Korean, and there were many Korean restaurants nearby.

5. Food
On the first day, I had Filipino food for P13. It was delicious but I had diarrhea for two days. After that, I ate at UBECO and the pizza near the hotel, which was also good.

Cebu-Cebu | Experience the real feeling of Bohol’s fresh and hot

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:12 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.141849 second(s), 31 queries .