Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Mipo-jib Restaurant😍, eat crab sauce marinated seafood and drink beauty fruit wine

181 0
Post time 2024-8-12 01:52 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

Today I recommend this niche crab sauce shop next to the Busan train. I have collected it for a long time and finally had the chance to eat here! If you come, it is recommended to go with two people, because only two people can order the beautiful raw marinated seafood set. I found that this place really likes to discriminate against Traveling alone. When I came on the first day, I was always frustrated because I ate alone.

For the seafood set, there are about 8 different kinds of raw marinated seafood, such as crab sauce, shrimp sauce, raw octopus, abalone, salmon, scallops, etc., which you will definitely want to eat. Crabs are divided into male and female. At the beginning, a pot rice will be served. You need to dig out the rice and pour the water in the kettle into it. Finally, there is rice crust soup. There is also kelp soup and two different side dishes. It is recommended to stir the egg in the middle into a sauce and then eat it with raw seafood. There is also a sauce at the bottom. You need to wear gloves to squeeze out the crab meat and then add sesame oil and sauce on the rice. Of course, you can also order another fried seaweed with this crab meat bibimbap, but I didn’t order it because it costs extra money. Interested friends can try it.

There are also three types of beauty fruit wine, which is similar to the plum wine of 🇯🇵. I personally feel that it is a little too sweet. You can choose not to order it if you don’t finish it.

📍Shop name: "Mipo-jib 미포집 해운대본점"
🚇Address: 62번길 3, 부산광역시 해운대구 달맞이길

Busan/Jeju-Mipo-jib Restaurant😍, eat crab sauce marinated seafood and drink beauty fruit wine
Busan/Jeju-Mipo-jib Restaurant😍, eat crab sauce marinated seafood and drink beauty fruit wine

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-9-16 19:35 GMT-8 Processed in 0.211382 second(s), 36 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list