Return to list Post a new post

[Food]

Chiang Mai CHUM Northern Kitchen Thai Restaurant, taste delicious sauce chicken wings

106 0
Post time 2024-10-4 22:33 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

When I Traveled to Thailand, I had a delicious 79 baht sauce chicken wing in the ancient city of Chiang Mai. The hotel front desk lady recommended a restaurant called CHUM that serves northern Thai cuisine.

I ordered a chicken wing (recommended by the clerk) and a pork rib rice noodle. The rice noodle was spicy, and there was a large pork rib, duck blood, minced meat and tomato. It tasted a bit like tomato blood. The soup was very fragrant and the rice noodles were soft. Family members who like heavy flavors will definitely love it. It was only 69 baht, which was speechless.

I was really amazed at the first bite of this chicken wing! Because it was cut into small pieces, the skin on each side of the chicken wing was crispy and crispy. The seasoned sauce fried chicken was delicious. There should be honey and black pepper in it, which is CHUM's special sauce. The chicken wings were very tasty! ! Anyway, it was really delicious, and I immediately shared it with my friends.

After eating the last chicken wing, I decided to go out and take a photo of the store entrance to share it. It was really delicious, and the price-performance ratio was very high. The environment and the service attitude of the clerk were also great! The dining is very comfortable, the seats and the view are great ~ No wonder it has more than 500 reviews on Google and still has a score of 4.6!

Restaurant name: CHUM Northern Kitchen
Restaurant address: Chiang Mai Old Town

Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai CHUM Northern Kitchen Thai Restaurant, taste delicious sauce chicken wings
Chiang Mai-Chiang Mai CHUM Northern Kitchen Thai Restaurant, taste delicious sauce chicken wings

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-5 03:12 GMT-8 Processed in 5.151484 second(s), 47 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list