Return to list Post a new post

[Bar/Clubs]

JL Illuzion Bar in Phuket, where people with social phobia can drink and dance happily

65 0
Post time 2024-10-22 05:03 | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

I landed in Phuket late at night, put my luggage in the hotel and went directly to the bar street. What impressed me most was the smell here. Who knows that I smelled and smelled all the way? This area is a very ordinary street during the day, but at night it's like opening a new world. There are a lot of people, mainly white people from Europe and America. When I first arrived here, I felt that everyone looked like a movie villain. It took a while to adapt.

I wanted to go to New York, but there was no seat. I went directly to the opposite side of Illusion. It opened at 1 a.m. Thai time. I went through security check first. It should be to check alcohol and controlled knives. I ordered a cocktail for 150 baht. I felt a little drunk after drinking it.

Friends who like to drink and dance can come here to experience it. The atmosphere here is very good. Few people play with their mobile phones here. Everyone is immersed in enjoyment. Even I, who have social phobia, am immersed in high spirits. Be sure to pay attention when you come to a Thai bar for the first time. If you order alcohol at the front desk and give him a large-denomination bill, if you need change, he will put the change in a black booklet. Remember to take it!

Phuket-JL Illuzion Bar in Phuket, where people with social phobia can drink and dance happily
Phuket-JL Illuzion Bar in Phuket, where people with social phobia can drink and dance happily

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved. 2024-10-22 15:33 GMT-8 Processed in 0.134236 second(s), 37 queries .
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list