Return to list Post a new post

[Notes/Strategy]

A budget travel guide to Busan and Seoul, simple but practical

96 0
Post time 3 day(s) ago | View all Read mode

Register now to join Ufos Travel and make travel friends around the world

Login to follow friends and send messages. No Account? Register

During college, I liked to save my pocket money and internship salary to travel around Asia. I was a little inflated just two months after graduation. When I saw cheap flights from Macau to Busan, I bought them immediately. The price of the flight determined my travel destination.

Travel time:
Macau-Pusan ​​at midnight on October 2
Seoul-Hong Kong at midnight on October 9

Korean won preparation:
It is recommended to find a bank nearby to exchange some money first. About 200,000-300,000 won is enough. Use credit cards wherever you can, and try not to pay in cash. Mobile payment is not very popular in Korea, especially in restaurants, so it is recommended to have cash in hand. The exchange rate in Myeongdong is much better than that in China. It is recommended to compare several. I heard that the exchange point near the Chinese Embassy has the highest exchange rate. I searched for a long time but couldn't find it. Damn! I just found one on the street. Maybe I was used to the bad exchange rate. I was happy when the exchange rate was a little higher, thinking I made a profit, so I exchanged it immediately. It is recommended that friends who have time can compare more.

Homestay:
Hotels in Korea are still quite expensive. It is recommended to stay in a homestay. There are many apartment-type houses in Korea. We booked it on airbind. The experience was very good. It was about 60,000 won per night, and only 30,000 won per person was relatively cheap.

Transportation in Korea:
I didn’t understand the subway in Korea even after looking at it before I went there. I suggest you download the #韩国地铁# app. The subways in Busan and Seoul are very developed, especially in Seoul. The subway map is like a spider web. Taking the subway is one of the things that challenges your IQ during the trip. You should pay attention to the direction before entering the station, otherwise it will be very troublesome if you make a mistake. It seems that the starting price for entering the station is about 1,500 won no matter how many stations you take. You need to tap the card again to transfer, and the money will be deducted once when you enter the station. The money that needs to be deducted will be displayed again when you exit the station. In short, it is not cheap.

Duty-free shop guide:
It is recommended to download the #Shilla Duty-Free# app first, and it is not recommended to download Lotte's. Everyone understands certain factors, and I support it in action. Register, and then you can place orders in advance. First of all, it is definitely more cost-effective than going directly to duty-free shops in South Korea, because you can use the points you get for free on the app, and the points are endless. If you don’t have many points, just look for the page for collecting points on the homepage and collect them all; Shilla Duty-Free Shop will also have limited-time activities every day, which is also very worthy of attention. Some very popular products will be out of stock, and you can set reminders, but often the reality is that they have not arrived by the time you leave South Korea. I am not a person who must have something, so the experience is very good. The things are picked up when leaving the airport. As long as they are not local products, they can only be picked up before boarding the plane. After checking in, you will go to the terminal to collect it. It is even more important to go to the airport early and wait for check-in in advance, because many people have ordered goods in the duty-free shop, and the check-in time is open two hours in advance. The lady at the counter (maybe it’s a problem with Hong Kong Express) is not easy to deal with. She is always confirming whether it is overweight. It is very strict. I will omit 10,000 words of dissatisfaction here. When you are about to board the plane, there are actually Hong Kong Express staff checking. The carry-on luggage does not exceed 7kg, including the things purchased and picked up in the airport duty-free shop. There was a lady who was fined on the spot and had to go to the site to buy checked luggage again. I was scared to death. In order to avoid risks, you should check in whatever you can and leave an empty box to load the goods.

Day 1

I took Busan Air in the early morning and arrived in Busan at about 6 am (local time). I have to say that Busan Air is very comfortable, the service is also very good, there are in-flight meals, and the stewardesses are also very beautiful. The experience is very good for this price! Busan Air is the first choice for going to Busan. The luggage allowance at any time is 3kg more than that of ordinary low-cost airlines, and it is 10kg!

Busan/Jeju-A budget travel guide to Busan and Seoul, simple but practical
Attached is the latest announcement of Busan Air’s baggage allowance changes seen at Macau Airport△

Attached is the airplane meal and the form to be filled out upon entry. The cake is delicious! △

The first stop was Gimhae International Airport in Busan. I was a little tired, dragging my luggage and not knowing what the itinerary was, because I didn't make any travel plans at all, only travel plans for accommodation and transportation. I opened Dianping and discussed that we planned to go to "New World" spa for a health care and rest before checking in at 3 pm. You can find the subway by following the signs after leaving the airport, and then take about an hour to get to the massage place. It was quite easy to find after getting off the subway. The price was 10,000 won, because we came early and there was a special discount, it seemed that there was a special price before 9 am; the time was 4 hours. Here comes the point to pay attention to! The process of entering the massage is as follows:

1. Pay at the front desk first, and then the lady at the front desk will give you an electronic card for the locker. Don't lose this electronic card, because you can buy things inside. Return it and check out when you leave;

2. Follow the instructions upstairs, you will see the locker where the shoes are kept, then take off your shoes on the steps, and then put the shoes in the corresponding locker;

3. At this time, you also have a lot of luggage, but it doesn't matter. Take the luggage in. There is a checkout front desk on the left. Leave the locker there, and the lady will help you mark it;

4. Here you can start your health care journey. First go to the aunt on the right to get a towel. You must take a bath before steaming the sauna. Go in and find the corresponding locker, take off your clothes and put them in the closet, and lock it! Attention! It's all taken off, including underwear. I didn't take off my underwear and was regarded as a weirdo.

5. Enter the bathing place, my God! Everyone was naked in the bath, with small compartments, and the old ladies were sitting with a small stool, rubbing and rubbing with all the equipment, washing teeth, washing hair, washing face, cutting nails and squeezing blackheads, which shocked me, and I felt like a primitive man;

6. After the bath, wipe the body, change into their spa clothes, and use their toner and lotion, all of which are from Mengzhuang. I saw the old lady next door applying it all over her body, which shocked me, that old lady looked like she was 80 years old;

7. After getting dressed, you can go out and find various activities to play.

Attached is the massage project map

I had breakfast there. I ran to the toilet right after eating spicy food in the morning.

There weren't many people at the dining area, and the environment was nice. I was shocked to see a beautiful girl coming to eat after taking a bath. She was wearing heavy makeup and false eyelashes, while I looked like a bumpkin and my skin was in poor condition. Korean girls work too hard.

It's a must-drink on the internet, sweet, a little crumbly, like sugarcane juice

I didn't take too many photos, but the sauna inside was pretty good and clean. After the sauna, we went for a paid massage and were very satisfied! Recommended index 5 stars. The afternoon itinerary was to find a homestay. It took a long time to find a single apartment. The whole apartment was very smart. It was small but complete! At "Shashang Station"

Pork rice, similar to soup rice, very delicious

I ate the famous pork rice in Busan. The first few bites were amazing and delicious. You have to eat it with other ingredients to make it delicious. I couldn't finish a bowl by myself. It was a bit greasy at the end. High energy ahead!!! After I finished eating, I found that the cooking method was very unhygienic. The place where the food was cooked was on the roadside, and the soup base was actually made by directly putting frozen bones bought outside into it. It was not washed and put in with ice cubes, and then taken out of those black plastic bags.

Recommendation index 2 stars

In the evening, I just strolled around on the sand~ Sand is a place with many young people. There are many fish cake snacks on the street. It is very atmospheric, but the street is not particularly clean.

City night street scene

Day 2

On the second day, we went to Nampo-dong and Gamcheon Culture Village. The weather in Busan was really good, and the sky was very blue! We got off at Nampo-dong (it is not recommended to get off at this station) and walked all the way to Gamcheon Culture Village. Because we didn't know the way, we had to walk in the direction of the culture village. There were many things for sale on both sides of Nampo-dong, such as clothes, sports shoes, accessories, etc. There were many young people and the atmosphere was great. Because we walked at our own pace, it is not a reference. Let's take a look at the beautiful pictures! Recommendation index 5 stars

At the end is Gamcheon Culture Village

After taking a winding bus at the foot of the mountain, we arrived at the starting point of the tour.

I feel that this stray cat's eyes are a bit evil

After shopping, I went to Nampodong to buy shoes and clothes and then went back to the B&B. I went to the supermarket near the B&B at night. I wanted to cook something myself. I was not used to the sweet and spicy flavors of Korea, but I like to make things and go shopping. Oh my god, the vegetables are so expensive! Two ordinary lettuces cost more than ten yuan.

South Korea's large shopping malls all have a Korean drama feel

The beef in the dish still tasted weird, but the noodles were super delicious, with a strong MSG content!

I suggest that everyone go to the supermarket and you will find that the living culture of the Korean people is very different from ours. It is very interesting. The 6-pound bag of peppers above costs nearly 60,000 won.

Day 3

My boyfriend accidentally twisted his waist last night, so he had to go to the pharmacy to buy medicine the next day. He had to rest in the B&B for most of the day before going out to play. On the third day, we went to Yunhaitai. It was a little rainy and the weather was not very good. The gloomy beach was not beautiful, but I saw that the Busan Film Festival was about to open and the stage was being built. The beach was similar to those ordinary beaches in Huizhou, Guangdong. The recommendation index is 3 stars.

I don't know what I ate at night. I was in a daze all day.

Day 4

Today I am going to fly to Seoul. I was busy packing up in the room in the morning. I cooked some sweet potatoes that I bought from a grandma’s stall on an unknown street last night. They were quite delicious, 1,000 won a bag. I flew to Seoul at noon. The weather was not good. It rained today. I went to eat a pretty good self-service barbecue in the evening. I forgot the name of the restaurant. I saw it online. It is near Hongdae. It costs more than 10,000 won and you can eat as much as you want. The young men and women working there are very nice, energetic, and even a little excited. This is the language and culture of Korea~

Day 5

I have been postponing my posting on Douban for almost a month now. I will write more and more briefly later.

On the second day in Seoul, it was still raining in the morning. I couldn’t think of where to go, so I decided to go shopping at Shilla Duty Free Shop. After all, it is the company of Hyun Bin in Secret Garden. You can take a taxi after getting off at Dongdaemun Station, and then you can use the receipt to claim reimbursement at the duty-free shop’s service counter. You will be given a shopping voucher to deduct when shopping at the duty-free shop.

After a comprehensive comparison, it is more cost-effective to shop on the app. It is not recommended to go to the duty-free shop specifically. The transportation at Shilla Duty Free Shop in Seoul is not very convenient. I waited for a long time to get back.

I went to Ewha University in the evening. The architecture inside is indeed very distinctive. There are many foreign students and the academic atmosphere is very strong!

Taking photos at night was not very nice, but later we learned that there was a fireworks festival, so we ran happily to watch the fireworks.

Day 6

Today is a day for taking photos of hanbok and walking. There are many people in Gyeongbokgung Palace. I happened to encounter the guard handover ceremony, which was quite spectacular, but the palace inside is just so-so, similar to Chinese temples. Going out of the gate and walking to the right, there are many hanbok stores. The price of each store is similar, about 20,000 won for a three-hour group, but it depends on what kind of clothes you wear. There are more gorgeous ones and simple ones. You can enter the palace for free when wearing hanbok.

At noon, I had a very famous ginseng chicken. You can find it by navigating near the hanbok rental area. It is very close. It is enough for two people to eat one and order other snacks. The taste is not bad. I especially like their radish kimchi snacks~

After taking photos in the afternoon, I went to the vicinity of Myeongdong and had afternoon tea for more than two hours. The ice in the coffee did not melt for two hours. It's amazing. Halfway up Namsan, you can see the architectural scenery of the whole Seoul. Emm, maybe it's not night yet, I don't think it looks that good. I'm tired and hungry. I ate a popular but MSG-heavy small octopus near Myeongdong (my boyfriend insisted on going). The taste is OK~ Myeongdong feels like Guangzhou Shangxiajiu, with many tourists, but the goods are just so-so.

Recommendation index 3 stars

Guard Handover Ceremony

Very nourishing feeling

Traditional Korean clothes, the colors are pretty. I am also a pretty girl.

The ice that won't melt, the coffee shop you just walk into, the Korean pop songs playing, it's just like the couples in Korean dramas having a date and drinking a cup of coffee

The cable car in Nanshan is as big as a bus

The small octopus with heavy MSG is quite delicious

Day 7

In the morning, I went to Samcheong-dong, a place where Korean houses and modern buildings are combined. It is very fresh and artistic. It is more suitable for taking photos of Korean clothes than Gyeongbokgung Palace. There are also many novel and cute gadgets. You can take photos while walking around. It is super beautiful! Every street scene seems to have been seen in some Korean dramas. I also saw the store where Chen Bolin and Song Ji-hyo engraved their seals in Let's Get Married.

At noon, I ate rice cakes in a restaurant converted from a villa. The name is "Moses Restaurant". You have to queue up. The service attitude of the aunt is average, but the price-performance ratio is very high. It is still worth going. I bought a lot of jewelry, all made by a very stylish shop, very special and exquisite, and it is also very good to give as a gift~

I took a car back to pick up my luggage and rushed to the airport around 4 pm. I must go early to queue up~ Incheon Airport is very big, and there are many food and drinks, but the international airport requires check-in and then take a special airport subway to another boarding airport. There are also duty-free shops inside. Then I found the pick-up place according to the address on the app, took all the beauty products and unpacked them. PS, remember to refund the tax, 30,000 won can be refunded, and it is also done at the airport~

There are many small and fresh shops like this, selling clothes, coffee and flowers, and they are very relaxing.

I have to say, Korea's sky is really blue

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Sign up

Points Rules

Complaints/Suggestions Contact

[email protected]

Unauthorized reproduction, copying and mirroring are prohibited.
Any violation, held legally accountable
  • Android APP
  • IOS APP
Copyright ©copy 2021-2024 Ufos Travel All rights reserved All Rights Reserved.
Turn off the lights Publish One Post
WhatsApp
Quick Reply To Top Return to the list

2024-7-3 20:41 GMT-7 , Processed in 0.173791 second(s), 31 queries .